Anybody here signed up with any Icanmakeitbetter panels?

NFriday

Hi- I got an offer from Clear Voice to apply for a panel through Icanmakeitbetter.  I have been invited to join the panel.  It sounds like this is similar to cspace.  The community is called Chicagoland Patient Lab Community.  The panel is going to last for a year.  I am not quite sure what I will be awarded for being part of the panel.  Will I receive stipends, or just be eligible for drawings?   Has anybody been involved with Icanmakeitbetter before?  They apparently also run a panel for Whole Foods.

I joined one of these back in 2011 for a local focus and it never went anywhere. I've had much more consistent activity with Cspace. Google search analysis indicates that this is similar to Cspace and coolopinions. They are dedicate long-term focus groups.

• 2 weeks later...

I joined years ago for gnc - the supplement store. I have earned some amazon gift cards. I did get the email for the Chicagoland Patient Lab Community and joined. I found out that the two panels were connected in some way. I had trouble with the sign in then realize that I would have to use the same sign in for both and I think once you're in you chose which one to go to unless they send an email for you to answer a survey- I'm not sure. 

I don't thin the Chicago thing is just for Chicago, they ask questions about health insurance and sometimes health care. They say we get rewards but I haven't seen any yet. They also ask follow up questions, ask you to explain what you said. You can read everyone's answers.

If you join you'll have to answer the same question we were asked such as:  Describe your ideal health insurance, Tell about a time you got great service from health insurance, questions about trusting health insurance, what you don't like, etc.

I joined years ago and got a gift card and then I haven't heard from them very often.  I answer questions, but don't get anything for it.

I just did a survey a few days ago about telehealth.  I have not received any rewards yet, but I am also part of a cspace panel, and it took me 6 weeks to be paid for my first surveys.  I got $18 worth of Amazon for a month's work.  

• 5 weeks later...

I just got another potential survey from them where they want me to send them anything I get from my doctor, but they also want me to redact anything like the name of the doctor, or my account number.  They will pay me $10 per submission up to a total of 5 submissions, but I am uneasy about doing this.  This is for the Chicagoland patient community.  Did anybody else get this?   I still have not received any payment yet for my other submissions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi- I got an email from Chicagoland patient that they had a new survey to do.  I then clicked on the link, and all they had was a project that I decided to turn down that involves sending them any email you get from your doctor.  I then clicked on the site a few minutes later, and I got an email requesting that I change my email.  They like for people to change their email every couple of months.  I did that.  I then got your password has been changed successfully.  I then tried to log in with my new email, and it said I did not have the correct password, and I tried again, and I got your account has been locked.  I then tried changing my password again, and I still got your password is invalid.  Has anybody else had problems with the site when signing in?  I wish I would have not changed my original password when they asked me to.

They mostly have me do their Monday musings in which you are only entered in a drawing for completing.

I find that CSpace communities require a small amount of time to take surveys and sometimes take part in activities. It's a surefire way to earn some extra cash, much better than taking surveys from survey sites.

The three I belong to right now are quite interesting and pay between $5 and $15 a  month. They used to pay only in Amazon GC but now there's a choice. Sometimes payments fall way behind but mostly you do get paid. ( I only got stung once)

There were so many more CSpace communities before Covid but  many have closed down. If I am invited to join a CSpace community and the topic is of interest to me I usually join.

NFriday, is this group a CSpace community? I am frequently being told to change my password  but not my email address.

I was finally able to log in to Chicagoland Parent panel.  I did not have the same password as I did for icanmakeitbetter, and that is why I was having problems signing in.  They did not ask me to change my email.  This is not part of cspace.  I am a member of a cspace panel right now, and it is a lot more work than the AARP cspace panel on was on a few years ago.  It is better than it was in the beginning.  I just got a survey from them that only took me 10 minutes.  When I joined the group, it was taking me over an hour to do each survey.  The cspace panel I am on now is Focus Forward.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 9:56 PM, NFriday said:

Hi- I got an email from Chicagoland patient that they had a new survey to do.  I then clicked on the link, and all they had was a project that I decided to turn down that involves sending them any email you get from your doctor.  I then clicked on the site a few minutes later, and I got an email requesting that I change my email.  They like for people to change their email every couple of months.  I did that.  I then got your password has been changed successfully.  I then tried to log in with my new email, and it said I did not have the correct password, and I tried again, and I got your account has been locked.  I then tried changing my password again, and I still got your password is invalid.  Has anybody else had problems with the site when signing in?  I wish I would have not changed my original password when they asked me to.

They mostly have me do their Monday musings in which you are only entered in a drawing for completing.

I don't think you were required to change your email, it was probably to change your password. I got that the other day too. I have never seen a site that asked you to change your email, it's always the password. Maybe if you wrote them and explain that maybe you made a mistake they will fix it for you. You could also try logging in with your old email and use the new email as your password, if that works once you get in change your password.