Survey Junkie says there is a mutual agreement between members and the company..

Some-Idle-Tuesday

SJ seems to be owned by DISQO.  In article online DISQO indicated that what consumers do online is our own property, and to take our property without our knowledge, understanding and permission can be both unethical and illegal as privacy laws strengthen. Therefore, they came up with the idea that by getting our information DISQO can then turn it over to their clients who need to know about things people think and do.  THEREFORE, if we are members of SJ and not getting our part of the bargain..  which as DISQO defines as "maintaining direct, respectful and authentic relationships" and "members answer questions that companies have about their opinions and behaviors, and they are rewarded with egift cards or cash via Paypal" but SJ is still using all of our information to track and not giving surveys, giving lousy customer service.... ???       Is very evident customer service has problems some days yet members are still willing to perform.    Isn't there any way as a group that everyone could participate in moving together for attempted change instead of individual with less chance??    THOUGHTS ON THIS???                

• 2 months later...

I know this is rather late and a bit off-topic, and I suppose everyone is getting tired of hearing about Survey Junkie, but I need to rant about them again. In the past week I've been doing surveys on their platform that are advertised as being worth 20 points, 4 or 5 minutes long. They bring up a Pollfish window for the survey. The first one I completed (took at least 20 minutes to be honest), I was told by Survey Junkie "Congratulations! You successfully completed the survey and earned: 0 pts." Huh? I wanted to contact them but like an idiot I didn't make note of the survey ID number.

I just took another one, again worth 20 points, finished it and submitted, now told that I earned 3 points. I've heard that Pollfish doesn't pay out half the time, but SJ shouldn't be advertising it as being worth 20 points if you're going to get barely a fraction of that or even 0 points. 

And on top of all this, I've been participating in one of their promotions, the "do 3 surveys worth at least 10 points for 10 days and earn 500 points." I used to do almost every single one but as I've been stepping away from them, this is only the 2nd one I've done this year. I've been keeping careful track of how many surveys I've done since it started on June 30. I didn't complete any last Sunday because I didn't qualify for any of them, and then there were just no new surveys coming up. But all the other days I got my 3 10+ point surveys done. They failed to credit me a few days ago (either the 6th or the 7th, sometimes it's hard to tell because their emails give you the progress since the day before). Then they failed to give me credit for yesterday's. On Saturday they told me I'd completed 7 out of 10 days as of Friday. Then today I get an email telling me I completed, again, 7 out of 10 days since yesterday. It should be 9 days according to the notes I had taken. I contacted support but I don't expect to get anything coherent back. Just when I didn't think they could get more aggravating. I know, I know, everyone tells me I should run away from them and believe me, I am as soon as I get this done. It's just really aggravating and sad that I started off with a pretty good experience that's only gone downhill really fast in the last 8 months or so. 

• Sad 1