Miserable last 45 Days

raceman94

All I can say is that in the last 5 years that I've been taking surveys, it's never been as bad as the last 45 days. They've been miserable! I've been told that the first of the year is bad, but this is crazy. Even worse is that they keep putting the same surveys in rotation and I keep getting screened out of the same surveys over and over again! ARGH! There are practically no surveys in rotation and well...I don't think I need to say anything else?

Thoughts? Perhaps this is a good time to quit taking surveys and play more Farmville?

Yeah its been bad for me too.Lately OO has been awful ,now that they have raised the pay out I have not qualified for any survey .Fighting with Ipsos trying to get them to credit me the points I earned .I am just about ready to get rid of all but Pinecone

I agree it's either been really ,really, slow or they are paying so low I don't even try to take them.I know I'm down about $50 for this month from last year,just hope it comes thru by the end of the month, but at this rate I'm not counting on it!

I'm actually having a good month...I've had a crazy 90000 point survey with Toluna which I just completed..hope they pay me $30....With Opinion Outpost I've actually qualified for 4 or 5 this month...Ipsos hasn't been bad either...they actually just sent me my Amazon Code..so I'm doing ok..hope it gets better for you all

Okay, okay, maybe I exaggerated a little bit. I will say that Clear Voice Surveys and the new Lightspeed Panel/MySurvey have been sending me out decent amounts of surveys. The Toluna ones have been okay, but the biggest dropoff I've noticed is the sites that do the daily surveys. They've been the ones that have given me the most problems.

I'm actually having a good month...I've had a crazy 90000 point survey with Toluna which I just completed..hope they pay me $30....With Opinion Outpost I've actually qualified for 4 or 5 this month...Ipsos hasn't been bad either...they actually just sent me my Amazon Code..so I'm doing ok..hope it gets better for you all

I qualified for 2 or 3 this month. That was pretty terrific. My standards are so low lately :D

• 4 weeks later...