Problems with payout from Valued Opinions

feebie

I've been with Valued Opinions for a couple of years now and have redeemed a few $20 Amazon Vouchers during this time with no problems. Voucher number was provided immediately upon redemption. It now appears that they have changed their procedures and voucher details will be emailed 5-10 days after redemption. I have been waiting since Jan 24th for payment and have sent at least 4 emails so far. Apart from a response to my first email, where they explained the new procedures, I have heard nothing. It appears I am being ignored :cry: !! Anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks for reading

I was for awhile -then all of a sudden they answered my post from here and had me email them my problem to solve.

This was a little exasperating-as they resolved that issue before the person who answered my post could fix it.

After that they stated to answer my emails I wrote them on 1/3 and it took them exactly 1 month to get in touch with me.So they seem to be real slow answering their emails.

Here is what transpired between us-her response was from 2/3/2011

Hi,

this survey was rewarded on 25/01/2011.

Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please

do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or check our

FAQ.

Kind regards,

Isabel

The Valued Opinions Team

-----Original Message-----

Sent: January 3, 2011 6:39 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Missing rewards

Message for Panel Support:

SubsID:250027427

Firstname:

Lastname:

Email:

On 11/18/10 I took survey no. 99821 in the amount of $2.00 and haven`t been

compensated for it .It has been well over the 28 days and I was wondering

when I should expect to see it?Any help would be appreciated Thank-you

So keep at it they'll get to you, but it wont be anytime soon.

Problems? Yes. I redeemed my usual $20 Amazon GC week before last. It showed up in the rewards history but I have yet to see the gift card code emailed to me. Wasn't aware they had a new redemption policy so I'll give it a couple days then send an email. I won't hold my breath.

Several weeks ago I tried to input two Amazon gift card codes at Amazon but got a message stating the codes were already input on another account. Shot an email to VO and within days I was rembersed the $40 back into my VO account. I was very happy with VO then. I've been with VO around two years and have never had problems till now.

Problems? Yes. I redeemed my usual $20 Amazon GC week before last. It showed up in the rewards history but I have yet to see the gift card code emailed to me. Wasn't aware they had a new redemption policy so I'll give it a couple days then send an email. I won't hold my breath.

Several weeks ago I tried to input two Amazon gift card codes at Amazon but got a message stating the codes were already input on another account. Shot an email to VO and within days I was rembersed the $40 back into my VO account. I was very happy with VO then. I've been with VO around two years and have never had problems till now.

I cashed out on the 11th and got my code on the 16th. They don't do the instant pay anymore. It says 4-7 days now.

Well, I finally received payment yesterday. I cashed out on Jan 24th and received voucher code Feb 17th (after numerous emails) ... a lot longer than the 5 - 10 days they claimed it would take.

Thank you all!

Well, I finally received payment yesterday. I cashed out on Jan 24th and received voucher code Feb 17th (after numerous emails) ... a lot longer than the 5 - 10 days they claimed it would take.

Thank you all!

Good to hear! I hate to see half- way decent companies go bad. You notice I said half-way.

• 1 month later...

Nope! Still having issues. Cashed out the other day, never got my Amazon GC, checked today and there's an expiry date already - Still no code. No response from support. Do not usually have any problems, ever.

Well in the past when I redeemed Amazon GC I got them almost instantly. I redeemed one on the March 9th, but haven't received it yet. On the March 16th I sent them a email, but have not heard anything from them yet. I looked in there F@Q section and it says up to 10 days to get the Amazon GC. So it has been 11 days now, I will contact them on Monday and see what they say.