Yuno surveys on GetPaidTo?

Oshawott

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with Yuno surveys on GetPaidTo? On May 1st I started having problems with YourSurveys on there, so I started taking Yuno surveys instead and I managed to do 3 without any trouble. However, suddenly this afternoon when I tried to take another Yuno survey, I just get sent to a white page that says "loading surveys" and it stays that way without moving forward. I've tried about 15 times throughout the day and this keeps happening. I even deleted my cookies, which seemed to work at first, but then the problem began again.

I don't have much experience with Yuno, so I thought I'd ask if this is a common problem with them or am I doing something wrong? I'm honestly really annoyed by GetPaidTo in general at this point.

Usually site specific access issues are because something isn't being satisfied. check for software requirements, there maybe updates and patches that need to be applied. could be a browser issue, try another browser, delete and reinstall the browser you're using. As to Yuno, they were terrible for me. I was banned after one survey. So, they may have decided to ban you, or at least the MCP, Master Control Program, try and get an unautomated human to examine the accounts.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, schludermann said:

Usually site specific access issues are because something isn't being satisfied. check for software requirements, there maybe updates and patches that need to be applied. could be a browser issue, try another browser, delete and reinstall the browser you're using. As to Yuno, they were terrible for me. I was banned after one survey. So, they may have decided to ban you, or at least the MCP, Master Control Program, try and get an unautomated human to examine the accounts.

Same here, banned me for no reason, garbage company, hope they go out business