mysurvey....

Derek

I'm mad at them right now.I just did this survey about office supplies,it was suppose to only take 20 minutes but it ended up taking about 40.I got through the entire survey and almost killed myself because it was so long and irritating.So i was happy it was finally over,but then I dont get credited for this horribly long and crappy survey.

RAGE lol

I did one for them and it said I could get compensated anywhere from 5 to 300 and I only received 75.Grant it that I couldn't answer all the questions but I want them to tell me how much I will make not a round about number.Let me know how much I'll be making exactly,then that way I'll know if I want to do it or not!

They are good about answering their emails however it usually takes at least a week.

Well that stinks! Why lie and say it will only take 20 minutes when they know darn well it'll take longer? Man that pisses me off. Especially when the survey sucks like the one you had. Sorry!

I haven't seen an invite with compensation being a round about number. How do they decide how much to pay? I with you on knowing what the actual dollar amount is going to be. They knew it was crap survey & most people wouldn't take it, so they baited with the big range of money.

Survey.com used to do that. The invite would say you would make between $1-$3. I tried it a couple of times and I will let you guess if I got $1 or $3. Needless to say they didn't get me but a couple of times and now they have gone completely to hell. If you notice this is what happens to dishonest companies sooner or later.

There's a "survey hell" for bad and dishonest survey companies??? Wonderful! (lol)

What I don't get is "you may make between $1 - $3" crap. If you have 3 people who completed the survey on time, no mistakes, etc., then all of them should receive $3 but they don't, right? If that's the case, that is the "bait and switch" game, and is illegal in Ohio, not sure bout the other states. Lucky for me I've never received an invite like that. I wouldn't do it simply because I want to know what I'm being paid. No figure amount, I decline. I wish the dishonest ones would crawl back under the rock they came from.

Is survey hell like doggie hell (Family Guy reference)?

If so, what torments survey companies in survey hell? Countless dishonest panelists that all complain to the BBB every other survey?

Is survey hell like doggie hell (Family Guy reference)?

If so, what torments survey companies in survey hell? Countless dishonest panelists that all complain to the BBB every other survey?

That's easy - they are required to TAKE THEIR OWN SURVEYS for 25 cents for a 30 minute survey, over, and over, and over again. Then, when they request payment, they must wait until SURVEY HELL freezes over to get it!! :wink:

After taking a few surveys with mysurvey, I hate them at the moment. 20 minutes for 50 points? Lightspeed wasn't that bad. I'm going to email and complain because this is just ridiculous. It'll take a year to freaking get $10. I really dislike Lightspeed being taken over by mysurvey.