Ripped Off Again by a Freecash Offerwall

melbourne_yankee

Well same ole story.

Took up another offer from a different "Offerwall" on Freecash. This time it was a slot game.

Again completed the required level and a couple of more to be safe. No purchase required and no time limit to complete the required level.

Checked today to see if my "reward" was in the account.

Well it wasn't. Same story again. the reward was about 1/4 of what should have been paid.

Based on the last experience I had with this kind of event where I wasted a few hours and numerous emails and comments to Freecash and the Offerwall concerned, I am not going to do anything as I already know the result.  Nothing will be done and I'll have wasted even more time.

I have to collect a few more free "rewards" from Freecash and I'll have the minimum to cash out and then I'll close the account.

IMO this repeated ripoff by companies that place their offers on the site is nothing more than blatant fraud.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, melbourne_yankee said:

Well same ole story.

Took up another offer from a different "Offerwall" on Freecash. This time it was a slot game.

Again completed the required level and a couple of more to be safe. No purchase required and no time limit to complete the required level.

Checked today to see if my "reward" was in the account.

Well it wasn't. Same story again. the reward was about 1/4 of what should have been paid.

Based on the last experience I had with this kind of event where I wasted a few hours and numerous emails and comments to Freecash and the Offerwall concerned, I am not going to do anything as I already know the result.  Nothing will be done and I'll have wasted even more time.

I have to collect a few more free "rewards" from Freecash and I'll have the minimum to cash out and then I'll close the account.

IMO this repeated ripoff by companies that place their offers on the site is nothing more than blatant fraud.

I would stop wasting my time with them mate. Yet again another blatant piece of fraud that they will get away with.

In my experienced them offerwalls  are a waste of time and a scam.

Freecash is an awful site and one I gave up after one cash out

• Like 1

Well as I said, I have  to collect a couple of more free "rewards" to make the minimum cash out level and I'm gone.

Here is what I've done with six games on that site and the results:

1.  First one was a Texas Hold'em poker game from Ayet Studios.  Got "lucky" (yeah I've been playing free online poker for a while now for fun so I think I know a little about how those games work.), made the level in the required time frame and didn't buy anything.  Got paid out.  Great result.

2.  Tried a slot game from the same place and didn't do well so gave up as soon as I knew I wasn't going to make it.  No way I was going to spend anything..

3.  A bingo game from Adgem that I posted about.  Was really lucky and did the  game quite fast, but got ripped off getting only about 1/4 the stated award and then then the bs with  the emails and screen shots.  Freecash fobbed me off right  away. The game was Bingo Holiday.

4. A different slot game from Ayet Studios and this time I learned from my previous experience and got really lucky.  The requirement was hit level 300 in some time period.  I was sitting around level 295 and decided to take a chance and hit a hug "win" on a bonus game.  Then hit like crazy and went all the way to about Level 320 like magic.  After that it was downhill all the way.  Topped out at around Level 350 with zero chips left.  Got paid out right  away and was paid as stated in the award.

5.  Then tried a another bingo game from Ayet Studios.  Needed to get to Level 50 or 51, and made it  to Level 29 and realized that I couldn't make it.  The game is called Bingo Blitz and is similar to Bingo Holiday.  Terrible luck (set up that way, I assume) and other players were getting bingos with 5 numbers on the board and I hadn't even hit one or two numbers for four cards.  Yep, out of there. Wonder if I could have made it and got the level if I spent something, but the way the game was going, no way.

6.  And finally, a slot game from an offferwall called Lootability or something like that.  Again I was lucky and easily hit the level required and did a few more.  Same story as posted.  Only  got 1/4 the reward that was stated in the offer.

The experience was interesting, but I'm done with Freecash and those places.  They are set up to suck the money from people playing the  games and if you happen to get lucky then you have to wonder if you'll get paid.

One always wonders with these games including online poker if they are set up for a predetermined outcome.  Lots of places that offer online poker always bs about their so called algo that is bias free.............Well I don't care what they say about it the results are impossible in the real world of Texas Hold'em. Manipulation of the data output (cards) based on players actions during the game is a real possibility.

Have been beat too many times on the river card by the other player getting the one and only  card that could beat me such as a card filing and inside straight or some hitting four of a kind when I had a full house, etc, etc.  Then there are the  donks that go all in pre-flop with  something like J 2 against my pair of Aces and end up hitting a full house.

To win at online poker you have to beat the algo, the donks, and then finally, as in the real world, the other players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@melbourne_yankee Thanks for the very comprehensive summary on Freecash. I was considering joining, as I like to play games on the computer. It almost sounds like the algorhithm might be a 'bot or multiple 'bots. They would represent "the house", which always wins on these kinds of games. It sounds suspect, and as you stated, they get people on there playing these games thinking they will have a better chance if they spend actual money, and then "the house" winds up getting the money in the end. 

I won't be joining Freecash

• Like 1

Well, you are in the USA so I assume that there are a lot more things you could do on the site in terms of making money.  We are limited here in Australia to some extent by what is "offered".

I've played Texas Hold'em poker for quite a number of years both in live games and online and there is a huge difference between them.

Hold'em poker was quite big here a number of years ago with lots of pubs and clubs hosting games.  The games were free to play and they had some prizes like free meals at the hosting place or maybe A$30 for first prize.  It was more for fun than anything. As the fever died out the there were no places near me that offered the games so I stopped going.  In fact, I don't even know if there are any more free game places left and with our lock downs over the past two years there wouldn't have been any games  being offered.

I used to play online poker too until the politicians here decided to protect us from all those nasty, foreign betting joints so they banned them.  They all closed up shop and left. End of story for that.

IMO those bingo and slot games are a lot like those online Texas Hold'em games. Lots of tricks and patterns that can be seen when playing them.

For example, when I was playing online poker and near winning some cash (10 cents!!!) or near the bubble as they say, if I was dealt a pair of Aces or Kings for hole cards I would often fold them if there were 10 prizes to be paid out and there were 11 to 13 people left in the game and I was one of those in that 11 to 13 rank. Without fail I'd lose to some ridiculous hand with those cards so as I said, after a while,  I'd just fold those Aces or Kings and wait for somebody else to screw up to drop out of the rankings. It worked quite well.

With all those games above the only way to really win is to build up your stake of chips or tokens at the lower levels and avoid betting big because as soon as you do, you'll lose. When you first play those games you'll hit almost all the time and win some big pots and quickly move up the levels.  After a while that stops and you won't.  In that last slots game I plaid, the first 10 or 15 levels I hit "Big Wins" and "Super Wins" all the time.  After that other than bonus games, I can't recall getting more than one "Super Win" for the rest of the game..

In fact I think the only way to win in those games to hit bonus games and win a few big. pots.  Otherwise the return from the betting will wipe you out.

In any event it was interesting

• Like 1

Hi,

Well one good thing about them it that they paid out accumulated earnings right away.

No problems with that.

The problem is with the companies on the "Offerwalls" and the ridiculously low compensation for completing the surveys, if you actually qualify and complete them.