Anyone here having trouble with Pureprofile?

melbourne_yankee

Anyone here do surveys on Pureprofile?

Haven't been able to complete a new one since the start of June..

I did two ongoing e-diary types one of which was complete in the middle of May and the other ended on the 4th of June. Neither one have been paid.

Up until this morning I've gotten nothing bet  the "Oops, it looks like something went went wrong......" for every survey except one.

And that I one that I attempted to do spit me out and I didn't even get the usual 10 cents added to my balance for not qualifying.

An email to them has not yet been answered with only a canned automatic response so far...........

I don't use them, but I can still dig:). According to appstore reviews, other members have had very similar problems from January .

Well finally started doing some surveys with them again.

Thirteen days in a row with not being able to do a survey.

Still not paid for either diary that I completed and it has been over a month for one and about two weeks for the other.

No response to my email either.

Wasted time on the diaries and email............

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sent in a request to cash out some of my accumulated earnings from Pureprofile earlier this morning for an egift card.

Went through the process, received notification that they got my request, and then..................status pending.

Prior redemption requests for egift cards always resulted in getting the egift card within a few minutes.

The blurb on the login page says "up to ten days", but that has never happened before.

Hopefully the site isn't having problems, but that may be wishful thinking based on:

1.  As stated above I never received payment for two ediaries;

2.  They never responded to my email about non-payment and problems on the site;

3.  Some recent reviews about the site where people were complaining about the payments and accounts.

I guess I'll have to stop doing surveys until they send me the egift card.

Well I received my egift card.  It took a while, but good to get it.

If I am able to build up enough for another one, I'm going to play it safe and get it right away.

Not really, in fact, I just gave them a 4-star review. My only gripe is that I use to be able to chose Amazon E-Cards as a reward & I can't now because I do not have a cell phone. They do; however, let me chose a PayPal payout.

Well I woke up the other day and found an email from Pureprofile telling me that they credited my account for the  two e-diaries I did.

About two months to get paid for one and about five weeks for the other one.  Nothing else was in the email.

Then on Friday I finally got a reply to my original email about not being able to do surveys...............it was the usual blah, blah, blah 99% canned reply about it all being your fault - you know your computer settings are wrong, your software isn't compatible, your device might not be compatible, you already did the survey before with us (!!) or did  the  survey with another company (quite unlikely for a number of reasons.).

And then at the bottom of the message was a blurb about we already paid you for the two diaries so why are your complaining type reply........

Ah well, 5 weeks to get a reply.  At least I got paid and a reply, but it was basically meaningless.

• Sad 1