Survey With A Question That Defies Answering

ConnecticutMarc

At the survey noted below, there is a question that no matter how I have been answering it, always throws me out of the survey. The question is " What problems do you have in dealing with today's technology?" I have been trying to answer this to the survey writer's satisfaction for a long time. What's you experience with this?

https://online.ssisurveys.com/wix/6/p1548046.aspx

• ConnecticutMarc changed the title to Survey With A Question That Defies Answering

Usually it is a combination of questions that get you kicked or an earlier question/answer and that is just the point where they finally kick you. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

At the survey noted below, there is a question that no matter how I have been answering it, always throws me out of the survey. The question is " What problems do you have in dealing with today's technology?" I have been trying to answer this to the survey writer's satisfaction for a long time. What's you experience with this?

https://online.ssisurveys.com/wix/6/p1548046.aspx

Here's how I respond: This question does not have any relevance to the survey, and is none of your business. I refuse to answer.

I leave it at that. Sometimes it advances me, sometimes it does not. Like ksedwar said though, it's usually a combination of questions. It's just a coincidence if you get kicked out at that point. Often, if I see a survey with this question, I will simply X out. My time is valuable, and I won't have these sites wasting my time. 

• Like 2

You don't need to post the links. We can not enter the survey by clicking on it so it is useless to us and also puts the post into moderation and I have to approve it before the forum members can see it.

Just FYI some days are always better than others. Today I have clicked on about 20 surveys and only completed a total of 1 and thought I would complete at least 5 of them but was still kicked. If this was super easy everyone would do it. Competition is hard enough as it is and that's why some days we screen out of almost everything. 

To increase your odds do surveys on a hand full of websites rather than just 1 or 2. There are only so many on each website each day that you will qualify for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have encountered this. I try to use different answers with mixed results. I usually tell them "When the tech does not perform the way the specs indicate", or when the tech changes rapidly in a short period of time."

I've had a few surveys where they ask a similar question at the beginning. It seems like a security/bot check question. I don't think it matters how you reply as long as it's in full sentences with proper spelling. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1