OTX

danielle1234

I think OTX is trying to redeem themselves. I have done a few surveys from them and actually finished in a short amount of time. hopefully they get better.

I think OTX is trying to redeem themselves. I have done a few surveys from them and actually finished in a short amount of time. hopefully they get better.

One thing about it, they couldn't get any worse. I will have to hear a lot more good things before I do another for them!

Well I'm glad someone has seen a improvement because I haven't .In fact I find them more annoying then ever now that Ipsos has taken over from them!Ipsos has them on their site and wants you to continue until they can find one suitable and if they do they just take you a Ipsos survey(why dont they just go there in the first place).If you don't qualify then they don't send you to the game at the end,your just disqualified!Not that I expect to win anything from their game but I'm pretty good at answering the questions and find it a little fun,so I cant even get any satisfaction from doing any of their OTX surveys .

Why is it that I think of the story of Little Red Riding Hood whenever I see anything regarding OTX? Because OTX is the Big Bad Wolf! (lol) Whenever I see OTX I hit delete...it gives me some sick satisfaction to do that. :-)

Gene......yes they could get worse, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they won't get any better. Even if they did redeem themselves, I'd still eat dirt first than do another survey for them. (lol)

Right On! When I first started doing surveys they used and abused me. Heck, they knew I didn't know the ropes and I'm sure they all got a good laugh. (lol) What they didn't realize was that I learn very quickly and now I get to click that delete button on them. :-) It's all good. Actually I ought to write them a thank you note for pissing me off which made me find some really good survey companies. I remember how shocked I was when I was actually qualifying and making a few bucks. :-)

Why is it that I think of the story of Little Red Riding Hood whenever I see anything regarding OTX? Because OTX is the Big Bad Wolf! (lol) Whenever I see OTX I hit delete...it gives me some sick satisfaction to do that. :-)

Gene......yes they could get worse, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they won't get any better. Even if they did redeem themselves, I'd still eat dirt first than do another survey for them. (lol)

I disagree Zeekers, they can't get any worse for me because I won't do them. A few years ago I used to start them just to say my age was 93 or I had 16 kids under 18 but I heard some people were getting kicked off panels for that kind of stuff, so now I just delete them, and yes it does still give me great pleasure to hit the big red X. I sent Opinion Outpost an email some time back telling them I could not believe a fine company like them would associate themselves with known crooks and thieves like OTX. They replied and told me I didn't have to do them, so I guess they are making them money by stealing from us. Its kind of like GM or Ford doing business with the Mafia. Not good PR! Do they still have their own company? I was never a member but just wondering.

Gene....wow, 93 with 16 kids under 18? I'm impressed (lol) That's too funny. I had chatted with a couple of people that were kicked off some panels for doing that to OTX, and quite frankly it sent a slight chill through me. OTX obviously has strong connections to be able to have other panels axe someone on OTX's say so. We will have to agree to disagree on the subject of OTX getting worse. :-) They'll just keep using and stealing from other honest folks and get away with it, and that bugs me.

I fully agree with you on Opinion Outpost. My heart sank when I read the invite stating the survey was with OTX. I still delete them hoping others are doing the same and that maybe Opinion Outpost will drop OTX. I've received surveys from OTX from SendEarnings and InBox as well; makes me think that maybe all the bad ratings on Survey Police along with all of us sticking together and warning newcomer's about them may have had some effect. I would like to think that anyway. Not sure if they still have their own company, but if so, why send their surveys through other companies? Maybe it's another way for OTX to launder the money. (lol) Should watch what I say, my computer might blow up on me! Ha! Ha!

Maybe somebody in here knows if OTX still owns their own company or not. I'm still sending them straight to Deletesville.

Gene....wow, 93 with 16 kids under 18? I'm impressed (lol) That's too funny. I had chatted with a couple of people that were kicked off some panels for doing that to OTX, and quite frankly it sent a slight chill through me. OTX obviously has strong connections to be able to have other panels axe someone on OTX's say so. We will have to agree to disagree on the subject of OTX getting worse. :-) They'll just keep using and stealing from other honest folks and get away with it, and that bugs me.

I fully agree with you on Opinion Outpost. My heart sank when I read the invite stating the survey was with OTX. I still delete them hoping others are doing the same and that maybe Opinion Outpost will drop OTX. I've received surveys from OTX from SendEarnings and InBox as well; makes me think that maybe all the bad ratings on Survey Police along with all of us sticking together and warning newcomer's about them may have had some effect. I would like to think that anyway. Not sure if they still have their own company, but if so, why send their surveys through other companies? Maybe it's another way for OTX to launder the money. (lol) Should watch what I say, my computer might blow up on me! Ha! Ha!

Maybe somebody in here knows if OTX still owns their own company or not. I'm still sending them straight to Deletesville.

Ipsos owns OTX -which in my books makes it worse then before!

Just got this message from GlobalTestMarket..they can blow me with this email...Do they think I just fell out of a tree..like I'm doing your stupid OTX surveys for anything...the most annoying crap out there today

Thanks for your interest in this survey. We really appreciate your time and value your opinions.

It turns out that you were screened out of this particular survey. But please don't take it personally! Screen-outs are a normal part of the market research process. In any case, you have received 1 entry to today's $300 daily cash drawing and 1 entry to our $20,000 quarterly prize drawing, giving you a chance to win big money!

We still think you’re the greatest! In fact, we think you’re so great, we have another survey for you right now. Would you like to take it? GlobalTestMarket is looking for your opinion. Don't miss out on being rewarded for sharing your opinions. Complete this survey today!

(CAN OTX DETERMINE IF I'M GIVING THEM THE 2 FINGER SALUTE) :shock:

OTX may attempt to determine if you qualify for

multiple studies by passing you through several

screeners during your session in an effort to find an

appropriate study. GlobalTestMarket will only

compensate you for a single event regardless of the

total number of study attempts or screens you

complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your reward for completing it: 3 entries to today's $300 daily cash drawing and 3 entries to our $20,000 quarterly prize drawing

If you screen out? No worries. You'll still get 1 daily and 1 quarterly cash sweepstakes entry.

Footfree......Holy sh#t! I didn't know Ipsos owns OTX!! What sneaky dirty rotten scoundrels they are. Only thing for me to do now is to hopefully hurry up, cash out and cancel my registration with them. Its looking like OTX is taking over. Crap!

Greeneyeddevils...You've got to be kidding. I never qualify for GlobalTestMarket, and I didn't know that they sent OTX surveys too. What's happening???? OTX seems to freaking be everywhere!! To hell with their cash drawings and sweepstakes entries. I'm with you on giving them the 2 finger salute....but hey, they think you're the greatest! (lol)