Beware of Survey Pop (Scam App)

Njsurveyman

I was doing a Qmee survey, which was actually an advertisement for a new survey app called Survey Pop. Part of the survey was to download their app and take a screen shot as proof. I went through with it and got paid via Qmee right away. However, I did NOT keep the Survey Pop app because according to its google app reviews, Survey Pop only allows you to take surveys up to the $2.30 point and then intentionally freeze every survey after that to prevent you from reaching the $5 min cashout threshold. Beware!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...

That is false because I also saw that comment which is just one negative comment based on the issued a user had unrelated to Survey Pop. I recently downloaded the app just like you from seeing the ad on another sight. I always check things out myself & not let negative reviews ruin my chance of finding a winner. Guest what, in just 3 days after joining, I met the cash out threshold of $5.00 & cashed out when I reached $6.65. And no, the surveys didn't slow down or freeze when I reached $2.30. That was an issue some user had who either had issues with their phone & assumed it was Survey Pop, or they wasn't doing it correctly, or they didn't complete their profile. That is why I never just take people bad reviews at face value because I know there are many unfair biases in those reviews The payment options where Gift Cards or PayPal so I choose PayPal which was an instant payment into my PayPal balance. The surveys are frequent and they pay you couple cents if you are disqualified. I have tried many survey apps or website & I have to admit, Survey Pop is one of the best I have ever experienced in terms of quality surveys, user friendly design & processing speed of payment. 

Different strokes for different folks. What I originally posted may be "false for YOU", but absolutely TRUE for me! 

I am still stuck at $2.30 and had the app since last May. I did not delete their app yet in hopes that someday I qualify for more surveys. I still see survey offers in my account, but they are only lenghy ones with very low success ratings, very high DQ rates. I have not seen a short survey that I did not DQ on since last May. Therefore, for my demographics, Survey Pop app is trash so far. I will still give it a chance and keep the app for at least another 6 months.  Looking at your review, this tells me there is still hope for this app and is NOT a complete scam for everyone. Therefore I apologize for calling it a scam. I admit that sometimes I am quick to judge new survey sites/apps based on how they work for me, without considering the same survey company could work better for others. I will update this thread if I am ever able to reach the min $5 cash out within the next 6 months.

• Like 1