ECN Research & E Poll worth joining?

zeekers

I keep receiving invites to join both companies. Checked panel rankings and seem to be okay but thought I'd check with you all "just in case." Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Can only speak to Epoll. Not a major money maker for me but they consistantly send invites usually at least one per week. I just about always qualify. The subject is always about TV shows and what you think of them or a succession of TV and movie stars and what you think of them. Kinda fun. You are rewarded with restaurant gift cards. I usually order the Olive Garden gift cards but others are offered. Just about always get them within 2-3 weeks. Unlike some, Epoll gives you access to just about any information you want. Don't have my books with me right now but I can say I've made around $300 with them over the past 5 years. Not a bundle of money but as I said their surveys can be fun even if you're just an average TV fan, they are very easy to follow and usually take 10-20 minutes to complete. Give them a try.

One more thing. Survey sites can easily get my goat with completely assinine or repetative questions. Epoll isn't one of them. I only wish they would send more invites but then don't we wish that about the majority of sites.

I keep receiving invites to join both companies. Checked panel rankings and seem to be okay but thought I'd check with you all "just in case." Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Get ready for lots of SPAM if you join ECN :(

Thank you both for responding!! I won't bother with ECN at all then if all they do is send a ton of spam.

I joined Epoll and so far okay, and like you Qwerty, I like the Olive Garden too so to me it'd be worth it.

I did finally qualify for a survey with MyOpinionNow & received a 100 pts., plus I'm going to do a product test. Its been a long time since I've qualified with them.

Seems like its getting harder and harder to qualify for surveys, or is it just me? :-)

Can only speak to EPoll. Not a major money maker for me but they consistantly send invites usually at least one per week. I just about always qualify. The subject is always about TV shows and what you think of them or a succession of TV and movie stars and what you think of them. Kinda fun. You are rewarded with restaurant gift cards. I usually order the Olive Garden gift cards but others are offered. Just about always get them within 2-3 weeks. Unlike some, Epoll gives you access to just about any information you want. Don't have my books with me right now but I can say I've made around $300 with them over the past 5 years. Not a bundle of money but as I said their surveys can be fun even if you're just an average TV fan, they are very easy to follow and usually take 10-20 minutes to complete. Give them a try.

One more thing. Survey sites can easily get my goat with completely assinine or repetative questions. EPoll isn't one of them. I only wish they would send more invites but then don't we wish that about the majority of sites.

Well aren't we lucky ?I only get one survey per month from Epoll.However I do like them,just keep in mind that when you go to cash out and they say you'll receive your reward in 6 to 8 weeks they mean 6 to 8 weeks.They aren't fast about getting it to you but they do pay!