Opinion Place FYI

zeekers

I just received an email from OP:

Dear Opinion Place® Member,

Our NEW SurveySpree by Opinion Place website, located at www.surveyspree.com, will be ready soon. And that means more reward choices and additional survey opportunities for you!

To keep you updated on our SurveySpree by Opinion Place site, we have launched TWO NEW SurveySpree online communities. Join the conversation and follow us!

OpinionPlace.com is not going anywhere. We will still be here for you 24/7. You now have two places to qualify for surveys and more opportunities to get rewards!

We appreciate your participation!

Amanda Connelly

Program Coordinator

www.OpinionPlace.com

Hopefully for all of us it is good news.

Ya I saw surveyspree was being resurrected. Before they went belly up some time ago I had made $20 in two years. Opinion Place has proven even worse. Don't see much to get excited about. A 6 year surveyer.

Qwerty.....Never heard of surveyspree so I thought they were new, so thanks for the heads up. What I don't like about OP is that I cannot check where I'm at with my rewards, have no account history to check, I just have to hope that they're being honest. I take surveys but haven't had a deposit into my paypal account, so I don't know what to do.

• 4 weeks later...
Qwerty.....Never heard of surveyspree so I thought they were new, so thanks for the heads up. What I don't like about OP is that I cannot check where I'm at with my rewards, have no account history to check, I just have to hope that they're being honest. I take surveys but haven't had a deposit into my paypal account, so I don't know what to do.

In their defense, they do give you a completion screen to either print out or save a copy of on your computer. So, that's something. But, you're right-it would be nice if they kept track of our surveys. However, that's probably how they're able to make payout so quickly and in cash-b/c they keep their website simple and their costs low.

• 3 weeks later...

I went ahead and joined Surveyspree. I don't ever make a ton of money on these things anyway. I do note that you can cash out at $10, but it isn't for cash, it's a magazine sub. I think.