Scam surveys

Bal

I absolutely love spending 25min on a survey, that bores me to tears and then get nothing for it, I just love having my time wasted by these awful scam survey companies (yes, I'm talking to you Qmee)

I am losing the will to do surveys, everyday I am getting scammed and I've had enough. What is the point, I lost about £3.20 yesterday on surveys that didn't pay and when you email the useless site, you get the complementary copy and paste reply.

The sad thing is, nothing will ever get done about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I totally understand where you're coming from. You're not alone. I'm to the point where I'm only doing surveys from Prolific and Paid Viewpoint, because they don't screen you out. I've pretty much given up on the rest of them. I'm sick of having my time wasted. 

• Like 2

For lousy operations, you can wait for the panelist abuse anxiety to dissipate and try again to work to the payout threshold. Thought it maybe that Qmee has decided to not pay by attrition. You give up because they give you lousy opportunities. 

I’m not a member, but i did some  research. And i found registration information, tun it through a search engine.  Qmee LTD Company number 07455925. 

Qmee doesn’t appear to subscribe with any professional industry organizations, but their “partners” do. maybe one action you can is to report the companies that are using Qmee for covet. You may notice the companies in the URL, a link to another privacy policy when the graphic motif changes. Finding the professional organizations that the clients of Qmee subscribe to, and reporting unprofessional conduct, operating undercover, may place pressure to Qmee to change their behavior. This is no means a profitable venture, its about being respected.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bal said:

I absolutely love spending 25min on a survey, that bores me to tears and then get nothing for it, I just love having my time wasted by these awful scam survey companies (yes, I'm talking to you Qmee)

I am losing the will to do surveys, everyday I am getting scammed and I've had enough. What is the point, I lost about £3.20 yesterday on surveys that didn't pay and when you email the useless site, you get the complementary copy and paste reply.

The sad thing is, nothing will ever get done about it.

I so FEEL your pain! I wish this was not happening to you and so many others as well. I, too, am losing the will to take surveys after being scammed over and over again so you are FAR from alone. Unfortunately you are right that nothing can be done about this. 

I have repeatedly seriously considered NOT taking any more surveys but I seem to always come back. I guess I am a glutton for punishment. I REALLY thought that being kicked out of LifePoints for no reason after being a loyal member for many years was the last straw for me. But I came back for more horrible treatment from so many of these awful companies. 

I guess one day I will actually QUIT for good. But for now I plod on, like so many of us hoping for better treatment that is a long time coming!

• Like 1

I just did a 5 minute screening process and was then taken to some "spin to win" screen and I won a $500 Amazon card, but I had to give them my email address.  It was American Survey something.  I have gotten this before and just closed it out.  This was through mypoints.  This is getting ridiculous.  There was no other way out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

22 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I totally understand where you're coming from. You're not alone. I'm to the point where I'm only doing surveys from Prolific and Paid Viewpoint, because they don't screen you out. I've pretty much given up on the rest of them. I'm sick of having my time wasted. 

Thank you Dawn. I am down to using 4, gave up on lots. I wish I could bin the useless awful Qmee but its still my biggest earner

• Like 1

22 hours ago, schludermann said:

For lousy operations, you can wait for the panelist abuse anxiety to dissipate and try again to work to the payout threshold. Thought it maybe that Qmee has decided to not pay by attrition. You give up because they give you lousy opportunities. 

I’m not a member, but i did some  research. And i found registration information, tun it through a search engine.  QMEE LTD Company number 07455925. 

Qmee doesn’t appear to subscribe with any professional industry organizations, but their “partners” do. maybe one action you can is to report the companies that are using Qmee for covet. You may notice the companies in the URL, a link to another privacy policy when the graphic motif changes. Finding the professional organizations that the clients of Qmee subscribe to, and reporting unprofessional conduct, operating undercover, may place pressure to Qmee to change their behavior. This is no means a profitable venture, its about being respected.  

Thanks for the research, I really do hate Qmee

22 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I so FEEL your pain! I wish this was not happening to you and so many others as well. I, too, am losing the will to take surveys after being scammed over and over again so you are FAR from alone. Unfortunately you are right that nothing can be done about this. 

I have repeatedly seriously considered NOT taking any more surveys but I seem to always come back. I guess I am a glutton for punishment. I REALLY thought that being kicked out of LifePoints for no reason after being a loyal member for many years was the last straw for me. But I came back for more horrible treatment from so many of these awful companies. 

I guess one day I will actually QUIT for good. But for now I plod on, like so many of us hoping for better treatment that is a long time coming!

Same here, have wanted to give up for ages, but the little bit of money helps, so I too keep coming back, maybe if our wages went up or the cost of living went down, we wouldn't have too

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I just did a 5 minute screening process and was then taken to some "spin to win" screen and I won a $500 Amazon card, but I had to give them my email address.  It was American Survey something.  I have gotten this before and just closed it out.  This was through mypoints.  This is getting ridiculous.  There was no other way out of it. 

Sounds like a scam to me

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bal said:

Same here, have wanted to give up for ages, but the little bit of money helps, so I too keep coming back, maybe if our wages went up or the cost of living went down, we wouldn't have too

We are 100% on the same page! Good luck to both of us and everyone else who depends on this little bit of extra cash to make ends meet!

• Like 1

This may ease the pain someone what.  Set a daily goal for the amount you wish to reach and get there as soon as possible.  Go with shorter surveys, those listed 20 minutes or less.  Go to panels that you have predetermined  that you have a better chance of qualifying for a survey  Panels like Survey Junkie and Inbox Dollars would not be among those. I hear a lot of complaints about Qmee but it is one of my best producers.  Go with their shorter surveys, that way you don;t have so much time invested if they disqualify you at the end, then quickly move to the next survey.  Don't waste your

time emailing and complaining to the panels. Also learn to identify which surveys are less like to kick you out,  Qualtrics and SKIM are two examples.  There are others. You want to move as fast as you can to reach your goal.  Work smart, don't take a survey just because it is there.  Develop some knowledge and you will be able to determine which surveys to take and which to avoid.  My goal is 5 dollars a day and it usually takes me about 2 to 2 half hours to get here.  My goal used to be 10 but that had me spending more time on the computer than I was comfortable with.  I hope this helps. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1