sweepstake surveys - do this

paintik

Usually most surveys have some statement at the beginning, along the lines of

"Honest and thoughtful anwsers to this survey are vital to the integrity of the market research process. We, and our

clients, require factual information in order to make important decisions that not only affect consumers like you; but other people as well."

I copy this into the first free text answer available followed by

"Survey takers expected thoughtful and honest payment for their time, not some entry into a sweepstake"

Then make sure you get to some point where you can see the answers have been submitted and not just cached locally before quiting.

I am doing this now for any sweeps I get, which just lately seem to be more and more.

Reason being...the company employing the survey agency may have paid good money and not realised their survey was the subject of a sweepstake by the survey company..

Regards

All

Usually most surveys have some statement at the beginning, along the lines of

"Honest and thoughtful anwsers to this survey are vital to the integrity of the market research process. We, and our

clients, require factual information in order to make important decisions that not only affect consumers like you; but other people as well."

I copy this into the first free text answer available followed by

"Survey takers expected thoughtful and honest payment for their time, not some entry into a sweepstake"

Then make sure you get to some point where you can see the answers have been submitted and not just cached locally before quiting.

I am doing this now for any sweeps I get, which just lately seem to be more and more.

Reason being...the company employing the survey agency may have paid good money and not realized their survey was the subject of a sweepstake by the survey company..

Regards

All

Just wondering don't you think the company who is hiring the survey company has to sign a contract? And then they are given a choice on which kind of survey that they would like the survey takers to take.Which is broken down into levels of how much they charge for that survey? If not then who ever runs that department is a ignoramus,who spends money and doesn't know what they are paying for (lol -other then are government?) ?

Not that I find your idea to be a bad one we need to let these companies know if they are being ripped off or not.Just like we feel we are being ripped off for not being paid a fair wage!