Prolific Currently Not Allowing Cash Outs

Njsurveyman

Supposedly they are having a problem with big bad Paypal. Hopefully they can get it figured out. Meanwhile not doing any more surveys with them until I can cash out. 

I just did a couple this morning and I tried to cashout two days ago.  I guess I can just wait, because I am not sure that I will get my money at this point.  They were my favorite too.

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Supposedly they are having a problem with big bad Paypal. Hopefully they can get it figured out. Meanwhile not doing any more surveys with them until I can cash out. 

I just cashed out and I think it went through

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This has happened twice in the year I've been using them and in both cases the issue (with Paypal) was resolved in a couple of days, so there's no point in avoiding their studies and surveys when this happens.

I had a problem with cash out around the same time , I received this message:

Hi ------,
Your payment of £70.43 will be sent to the Paypal account associated with the email --------within 5 days (but normally a lot faster).
If you don't have your payment set to automatically accept payments then you'll have to claim your payment via the “claim” button in the email from PayPal. If you don’t claim your payment for 30 days, it will be returned to Prolific and we'll have to restart the payment again. See http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/claimpayment.html for more details. In order to make sure that your account can automatically accept payments please go to your "Payment Receiving Preferences" within your PayPal account and toggle auto-accept payments to on. Please make sure that your PayPal account is verified and in good standing. You may not be able to claim the payment we're sending you, if your PayPal account is not verified.

Prolific

I started to panicked but decided to just wait and I received payment the next day.