Paid Viewpoint and Trait Score?

Sandy21

As recommended by many here on Survey Police, I did join Paid Viewpoint and I've enjoyed being a member for a few weeks now. (More than I can say for MOST panels!!) I thank you all for encouraging me to join! 

But I don't understand the Trait Score system at all. My trait score is just over 3000 and not going up much. Yet they say the goal is 9000 and over and you raise this score by being consistent with your answers, etc. So does it just take lots of time to get to this 9000 point goal and is there anything that can be done besides being honest and consistent to raise this trait sore?

I guess I would like to know if anyone has gotten to 9000 and if it takes loads of time or what? I find this whole concept confusing and never ran into anything like this before.

I thank you in advance for your answers! :-D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

As recommended by many here on Survey Police, I did join Paid Viewpoint and I've enjoyed being a member for a few weeks now. (More than I can say for MOST panels!!) I thank you all for encouraging me to join! 

But I don't understand the Trait Score system at all. My trait score is just over 3000 and not going up much. Yet they say the goal is 9000 and over and you raise this score by being consistent with your answers, etc. So does it just take lots of time to get to this 9000 point goal and is there anything that can be done besides being honest and consistent to raise this trait sore?

I guess I would like to know if anyone has gotten to 9000 and if it takes loads of time or what? I find this whole concept confusing and never ran into anything like this before.

I thank you in advance for your answers! :-D

I have been with them for a long time but I think it did take a long time to get to the 10000  trait score but now I do seem to get a lot more surveys that are worth 39 cents or more and at least you always qualify and they are easy to do.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have been with them for a long time but I think it did take a long time to get to the 10000  trait score but now I do seem to get a lot more surveys that are worth 39 cents or more and at least you always qualify and they are easy to do.

Thank you so much for your response. I will try and be patient and hope that trait score raises slowly. 

12 hours ago, peach6 said:

Same here. Was with them from the start and it did take a couple of months to get the TS score up to 10000 and I now see many higher paying surveys and often can cash out every few weeks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Same with me...took me a little while to get to the 10000 trait score...but since then I'm getting a bunch of surveys that range from 40cents to sometimes $2..which is great & you never get dq'd..it does take awhile to get to cash out but they're simple & fun surveys so I can't complain I enjoy the site

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I got to 10,000 points (the maximum) in about 5 months. My score seemed to increase at an accelerated rate later on. It didn't make a big difference to my earnings.

16 hours ago, Oxo123 said:

I got to 10,000 points (the maximum) in about 5 months. My score seemed to increase at an accelerated rate later on. It didn't make a big difference to my earnings.

Give it time and you should start getting more that pay better , assuming you are in the US. I am at the point now where I generally can cash out at $5 once a month.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been with Paidviewpoint for just over 3 months now. My trait score is just over 6000 and I haven't had many opportunities  to raise it, maybe 10 points here and 10 points there.

At this rate it seems it will take me at least another four months or so to reach the goal. Is this the norm?

Thanks!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I've been with PaidViewpoint for just over 3 months now. My trait score is just over 6000 and I haven't had many opportunities  to raise it, maybe 10 points here and 10 points there.

At this rate it seems it will take me at least another four months or so to reach the goal. Is this the norm?

Thanks!

Sounds about normal. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Thank you all for highly recommending Paidviewpoint! It surely is a unique site and a worthwhile one  at that.

I was barely online for some  months ( explained in Survey Takers Lounge) but I finally reached the 10000 trait score about a month ago. I do believe surveys are worth a bit more now and there is no nonsense here. You take the survey and get your money, period. How refreshing!

Again many thanks to the kind people here on Survey Police for this worthwhile recommendation!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1