My most hated survey company- Toluna

footfree

I couldn't help myself I just had to explode!All I need is 17,450 to cash out -I'm just not willing to let it go-what time and effort I have put into doing their surveys needs to be fought for until I get my lousy $20-This is what they have done to piss me off and here is the letter I have written them(It was a 25 minute survey that paid 9000 points)

Taking a survey

Summary: 25 minutes into survey and it's closed?

Problem Description: I do this survey all the way to the end only to be told that the quota is full?What you take my info and now you are trying to rip me off by not giving my rightful points?If you think I'm going to let this happen without saying anything you are sadly mistaken.I will go all the way to the BBB if I have to.I've already let you take points away from my account because of some bull story that points expire after a year of taking the survey.You've already have gotten enough free info from me so much so that my backs hurts from bending over and you giving it to me in the rear!I want my points ,I want enough to cash out so I never have to take another survey from you ever again!Just give me my points that I earned and I will happily go away.

Stupid me stills needs more points to cash out but I refuse to do surveys that pay $1 for 15 minutes.I wonder what kind of reaction I will receive from them on this or if I will even receive a response?God how I hate this company!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to reestablish my membership and I'm glad I decided to give up. Firstly, there's just way too many people at that company. There's much less of a chance that I've ever win anything anyways. I think sticking with the very few good companies are the way to go.

I'm waiting to see if they decide to pay me the 90,000 points that they owe me for doing a 2 part survey which is $30..I completed it last week...it say's it's still pending since the survey is still open...let's see what happens...they tend to pay no problem to me for those 1200 & 1800 point surveys...but now 90000...lol..we'll see...I will update...

To footfree, Click on sponsored polls to reach payout. Sponsored polls is listed on right side of home page under Participate in more surveys! . Since you need 17,000 points it should take about 5 weeks to reach cashout. Their surveys are a joke. I keep receiving their 1800 point surveys which is 60 cents. I finally received a 20 minute (of course, time underestimated) survey for the grand prize of 3000 points/$1. It went on forever, grid after grid, well worth more than a measly $1. That ends my survey taking with them. I will continue sponsored polls, they pay 15-30-60 points, very quick, total 600 a day about 4000 points a week, using them to reach payout. If they delete these I will unsubscribe. The hidden rule about point expiration is pathetic. If you haven't reached cashout your only option is to use them for worthless sweeps or music downloads. I lost my points at clearvoice because they also deleted points. A scam!

Thanks Leefall!This is the kind of company that make people want to go postal on their a--!I'll do the other,I just want out sooooooo bad I can smell it!

[/quote=footfree]Thanks Leefall!This is the kind of company that make people want to go postal on their a--!I'll do the other,I just want out sooooooo bad I can smell it!

To footfree, As an afterthought if you use my suggestion for sponsored polls, let me know if it worked.

[/quote=footfree]Thanks Leefall!This is the kind of company that make people want to go postal on their a--!I'll do the other,I just want out sooooooo bad I can smell it!

To footfree, As an afterthought if you use my suggestion for sponsored polls, let me know if it worked.

Well I started to a couple of days ago.I started out with 45.105 , I now have 46,830 for about 15 minutes with of time.

(LOL)I'll let ya know if it works but if it takes me 5 weeks to get there I might forget that I told you I'd let you know!Thanks for the heads up it definitely is better then letting them have that hard earned money.

To footfree, Good! I'm glad you're using it. That is my solution. Hopefully reach cashout before they discontinue this or lessen the amount of polls or increase cashout. Remember points start to expire after 1 year.

• 4 weeks later...

Imagine you having 120,000 points only to find out you redeemed them to a site that is no longer there...And you are not alone...

Toluna has always been fair..But the rewards center lost the V.I.P.gift pass so if you used that like alot of us did ..You probably lost your points..Imagine that!

We are waiting for our points to be returned.

To footfree, Good! I'm glad you're using it. That is my solution. Hopefully reach cashout before they discontinue this or lessen the amount of polls or increase cashout. Remember points start to expire after 1 year.

Thanks to you I'm almost ready to cash out.I have 58,230 with a 1,800 point survey pending.Only problem is I don't know when they'll give me my points and I'm not sure when my other points start to expire.I think it's rotten that they'll only let you go back 3 months to see what points you've acquired.If they are going to have a policy where your points expire within a year then they should give you a heads up when (or actually before)it happens.I don't want to do anymore surveys with them or for them.Like I said they are my most hated survey company to date!!!!!Plus when you unsubscribe from them change your account setting to the wrong info before doing so.Someone else here on this forum gave that piece of advice and I wholeheartedly agree with them.