survey savvy

danielle1234

Anybody that has recieved invites during the last 3 weeks qualified/gotten credit for any survey? I have recieved quite a few invites but have DQ'ed, seems like I always DQ 8 to 10 minutes in though, never within the first couple of minutes............used to like them but now I am beginning to wonder. :?

gatorhater.....I've been receiving invites, but don't qualify right from the start. Its been a while since qualified and been paid from them. Still I can't complain, they've been good to me in the past.

Not only did I never qualify, I only was sent one survey in 2 months. I sent them an angry email and told them what they could do with there sh*tty site.

Without doubt the WORST survey company I have dealt with. Almost never qualify for a survey and when I did took them between 3 and 5 MONTHS!!!!!!! to send a cheque. Forever wanting me to install their spyware on the computer... Kicked them to the kerb with great relief! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I have had pretty good luck with SurveySavvy. I usually qualify for 2 or 3 surveys a week. My biggest problem with them is the length of time it takes them to post the amount to my account. They are just about the only site that I get regular high dollar surveys from. About once or twice a week I get a 20, or 25, 10, or 12. The biggest problem is there is nothing on the site telling you what is pending or what you are owed. I keep track of the survey completions but still it would be nice if they showed. I also dont like that they dont show a total on what I have been paid. OO does but OO does since I first joined, not for the year. I like SurveySavvy just from the standpoint of higher paying surveys

How do you get such good paying surveys? What are they on? All I have ever seen from them are $1 - $3 ones.

Used to get couple surveys a week that I qualified for and payment was fairly quick. Used to be a good money maker for me, but its been so long since i've qualified, that i just about delete the invites w/o opening. Don't know what's going on.

I gotta say I like the way savvy does business, except for their payments. I qualified and completed a survey and I emailed them after 6 weeks and no sooner did I say about not being paid then I was credited. I cashed out today but found out they are now saying 4-12 weeks to get a check. Long long long time. Makes no sense. I keep all my completes along with the survey number in case they dont post that way I have the information when I contact them.

I gotta say I like the way savvy does business, except for their payments. I qualified and completed a survey and I emailed them after 6 weeks and no sooner did I say about not being paid then I was credited. I cashed out today but found out they are now saying 4-12 weeks to get a check. Long long long time. Makes no sense. I keep all my completes along with the survey number in case they dont post that way I have the information when I contact them.

And when they say 4-12 weeks, they really mean 12 weeks! I requested a cash out on April 20, and just received it today. To my way of counting, that's 11 weeks, 5 days. And the funniest thing is that the check is dated April 21. So where has it been all this time? It's not postmarked, just one of those postage paid thingies.

And when they say 4-12 weeks, they really mean 12 weeks! I requested a cash out on April 20, and just received it today. To my way of counting, that's 11 weeks, 5 days. And the funniest thing is that the check is dated April 21. So where has it been all this time? It's not postmarked, just one of those postage paid thingies.

I requested my check on 4/18 and received it on 7/9.So mine was like 11 weeks and 5 days.I really thought I was going to have to email them about not receiving my it.The check was also dated 4/21.Why are they sitting on these checks for so long?