KUDOS for OpinionSquare

NotRichYet

Lest I be accused of only ranting....

I received this email today from OpinionSquare:

Dear Valued OpinionSquare Member,

We recently discovered a technical error where points or tokens were not granted for completing or attempting to complete a survey. Our records indicate that you took one or more of these surveys and we wanted you to know that we will be granting you the points or tokens associated with those surveys into your rewards account.

We apologize for this error. Thank you for your continued participation in OpinionSquare.

I had noticed this issue on some of their surveys, but hadn't actually complained to OS, so, this was a nice surprise! If more companies were like this, this Forum have a lot less to "rant" about! :D:mrgreen:

I got the same email. I had not noticed but it was a nice surprise. I never had any other site do this. They don't pay cash but their surveys are easy and I use the points to get movie tickets for my daughter. I also save up and get gift cards to give for Christmas. This is the only company of this type I will deal with.

I got the same email today. I had noticed over the past few months that I was not getting some of my tokens and also a few times didn't receive my points for completed surveys. I was really getting discouraged with them to the point of avoiding their surveys, but now my faith is restored.

I just found out they now offer Amazon gift cards! $5 card for 1500 points. I don't know when they started, but I haven't had enough to cash out for a while and just went there to check. I was getting Sears cards, but would rather bank my Amazon certs together. I was hoping they would start Paypal, but this is the next best thing.

That's good news. Oh, I received an email from Opinion Square's customer service (no name listed on email) regarding expired points:

"Points are awarded on the completion of some surveys and do not expire. However, your points might be forfeited if you remain inactive. Inactive means that either you unsubscribed or that you opted out of the survey. However, we will give you 1 month to use all your points to redeem items and after that all points unused will be forfeited."