I won again!!!!!!!!!!

footfree

Feeling a little down about surveys and the companies here lately.It's been real slow and then they try and screw me over by not paying me for the ones I have done and then all of a sudden a miracle happens!I won $50 from OO.I just won back in Oct. of last year and now again!After 7 or 8 years with them I feel like I won the lottery, a hundred dollar win within last 4 months,guess I'll have to keep doing them.They never tell me I have won ,I check my balance every once in awhile and that's how I find out.At least it brightened my day for awhile!

You're welcome. Here's a copy of the email OO sent me:

We will choose a winner each time there are 15,000 entries for Sweepstakes and 1,300 entries for Instant Win. To date, we already have 62 Sweepstakes Winners of $750.00 and 2,541 Instant Win winners of $50.00. In our commitment to keep our panelist's information confidential, we are unable to provide you their names or their email address. We are however working with our programmers publishing on our website winning announcements for Instant Win and Sweepstakes without violating our privacy policy.