Anyone notice this with Surveyhead??

greeneyeddevils

I just went to their site & as you know you have to log in all your details to do one of those 99cent surveys...at the bottom I noticed something strange for the 1st time ...one of the boxes states "would you like to be contacted for future surveys" which I click...then I see a new box that states" Would you like to take part in Toluna SURVEYS" ?? WTF?? don't tell me that Surveyhead is being bought out by Toluna/Greenfield..anyone else seeing this??

Just requested my final payout from them, soon as it's paid I'm quiting. Pending, pending...my a***!

Not notice the link on their site directly but on some of the others they re-direct you to. Toluna is like an itch you can't scratch and it's spreading. Quit Toluna as well, same reasons. Whilst I don't deny they do pay at the end of the day...I don't want to have to wait 6 weeks or more for the surveyhead and associated companies to pay nor the 8 weeks( more like 3months) for Toluna to cough the vouchers when I request them.

Hey Guys No we are not being bought out by Toluna/Greenfield.

@ paintik send me an email to [email protected] and I will take a look at your pending surveys and your account. See what I can do.

You can also send me emails regarding any other concerns you may have and I will be happy to help.

It's a "catch 22" now with Surveyhead....problem is...I'm with Toluna too...so I go to do a survey on Toluna & it's telling me that I've already completed it since I did it on Surveyhead....here's the thing..at least with Toluna you usually get your points within a few days added to your account...not all the time..whereas with you guys at Surveyhead you wait eons for a pending to go through....why did you hook up with Toluna??? what is the reasoning behind the Toluna surveys being added now?...

Hey Guys No we are not being bought out by Toluna/Greenfield.

@ paintik send me an email to [email protected] and I will take a look at your pending surveys and your account. See what I can do.

You can also send me emails regarding any other concerns you may have and I will be happy to help.

Why don't you listen to your survey takers & get rid of the "Toluna option" on your site....since I'm with Toluna & probably many others....why not just offer us "SURVEYHEAD SURVEYS"

I don't think I've ever signed up with Surveyhead. Did they revamp their website recently? The homepage looks very clean. How are they at paying out and how hard is it to reach a cashout threshold?

It's astonishing how many websites Toluna enveloped.

Takes forever on Surveyhead to get paid out to...when you go to cash out you need $25 to cash out....then it's takes weeks or months for the actual payment to get to you let alone get approved on their site....

Ah, sounds like Toluna should just go ahead and merge with them then, lol. I'd love to see who works at these survey centers. One day we really need a former employee of a survey company to tell us what really goes on with these companies.

• 3 weeks later...

@[email protected].

An example is probably the best way.

Payment request on Focuslinesurvey.com

16/02/11 £15.49 ($25.00 USD) Requested

Bear in mind this was for surveys sitting on pending for weeks that have finally switched to awarded or whatever. IE you've been paid!

Now how long will it be for the requested paypal payment to be made, and before you say focuslinesurveys are not surveyhead, following the BBS link on both pages results in this for company details

=======================================================================

Company ProfileUnited Sample, Inc.

Address: 16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 250

Encino, CA 91436

Tel: (818) 524-1218

Fax: (818) 524-1219 » See more photos on TrustLink

Web Site: http://www.unitedsample.com

Business Start Date: 3/20/2008

Company ID: 100076525

Nature of Business:

United Sample is an online sample company that designs and manages online customer survey platforms to help clients engage with consumers.

=============================================================

So the earliest qualifying survey payment was dated 17/05/10. Finally reaching a cash out level and payment request was 16/02/11. How much longer before it gets paid out. Where as if I take exactly the same surveys with other companies I will usually be paid either immediately or just a few days after requesting cash out payment.