Anyone Seen Lightspeed Around?

susiejean

You've been away for a while, huh?

Lightspeed merged with MySurvey. You should've received an email about it. Anyways, Lightspeed accounts have been transferred over to MySurvey.

OK...That explains why I'm getting a lot of mysurvey lately, but I never received an email about it. I'd been a member of Lightspeed for over 5 years now.

Susie

• 2 weeks later...

Well don't get to excited about it! :lol: The thing that frustrates me is they don't tell you how many points you get until you click on the survey. When you do you get a thing saying you may get 5-50 points or something like that! The only reason why I still have the account is because I had almost $5 with lightspeed when they switched over. I used to make around $10-$15 per month with Lightspeed. I am just trying to get to the 1150 points to cash out at $10. But it is taking forever now, I hardly ever qualify for any of there surveys, which means I only get 5 points at a time. So it is slowly creeping up to the cash out point! I am at 921 right now! When I cash out and get my $10, good by mysurvey! 8)

So it's the 10th of March and so far I have gotten 10 surveys from mysurvey and I have made 50 points.I have DQ'ed on all of them.They have gotten real cheap with the pay most are like 150 points for 25 minute surveys.I don't even think that's $1.50.It has to be less but I haven't done the math to know what the real payment amount is on 150 points.This just may be another survey company who has done themselves in.I mean really who wants to work for that type of pay?Not Me!

I can't speak for everyone, but I've been invited to LOADS of surveys since they've merged and i've qualified for about 75 percent of them.

I agree with tsp1973 on not telling us just how many points you will get. What happens with me is I start the survey, then in the middle I get dq'd ending up with the 5 points. I think they got what they needed from me, so instead of letting me finish and possibly get 10 pts they dq me and give me 5. Hey they saved themselves 5 pts. How childish is that?

This one's funny....I hadn't received a survey from this company since last June 2010...all of the sudden today I have a survey pop up in my inbox....maybe because I ripped a strip into them & asked them why I was not receiving any surveys from them anymore....I used to really like them, then they vanished like a fart in the wind....maybe if anyone else is having any problems with any survey company out there just rip them off an email & rip a a strip off that certain company...maybe you'll get more survey invites...On another note...TOLUNA!!!....PAY ME THE 90,000 points you owe me for doing a 2 part survey!!....Don't rip me off or I'll rip a strip into you & take your ass to the BBB & get double or triple with what you owe me.

No more screwing around with these "jackoff companies" that want you to do all the work, then pay you months & months later when they feel like it...(example...SURVEYHEAD!!) yes Jessica we're talking about your company....she seems to float around here alot.....why don't you stop screwing around with everyone's money & stop the months & months of "PENDINGS" & start paying your survey takers their well deserved $$$$ that we've earned...You must have 100's of thousands of survey takers & companies that you guys there at Surveyhead get $$$ from...stop F**king us around & pay us when we cash out ...not weeks...months & months later like your company does....but how about INSTANT....how about INSTANT PAYPAL!

right when I go to click on "REDEEM REWARDS" once I do that how about waving the magic SURVEYHEAD wand & put the cash into our Paypal accounts rather than us fighting your company to get our cheap amount of cash from you....I know you'll respond with some Mod edit - No cursing allowed excuse that states" we get our money from the company offering up the survey" then we pay you mice the little bit of cheese later on.....Screw it....stop jacking us around & pay us....another company that the BBB needs to rake over the coals until they get their Mod edit - No cursing allowed together...but wait...Jessica will say "let me look into your account" then she'll wave her magic wand & get your "pendings" into "paid" whee!!!!!!!!....still have to wait weeks & months to get a nickel from them.....

OK....sorry for the rant but I hate when these cheap companies expect us to do all the work & then give you every single excuse in the book when you want to claim your money from them...& like most out there they've all raised the Min amount for cheques now too.........

Thanks Green