Where are the paying sites?

paymecash

I have been researching and trying to create a list of sites that really pay people for their time. :evil:

I have done surveys going on three years, but none of them actually invite you or I am actually not qualify for majority of the surveys being offered.

My question would be what would be a recommended site to do surveys?

I mean sites that actually will try to invite you or by pass those pre-qualifying questions before you do a survey. :idea:

To me these are just a waste of theirs and mine time.

I need money not a let down with these sites, I have tried many and an majority never email me or they email their invite at the last minute.

I do focus group and I plan to do them over the summer because I am between job and school, I plan on using this money for my books/supply money.

The focus group as part b of my saving plan and the job as a bill/part a saving plan.

Any extra money will help build my saving account. I plan on making any where from a 100-300/mo would do for me.

I am set-up already it just the sites I am sign-up for are not that consistent as I need them to be.

I need a couple of sites that offer more invites though to qualify than, if I am not I know I got something or somewhere to back me up.

Thank You in advance for all comments :D

American Consumers is the only one I have a chance at, but like cash crate,toluna panel?,greenfield online panel,and there's some more I can't think of off the top of my head I will look at those site in my vault and post them here in a minute.

Wow, haven't heard of quite a few of those companies.

My most consistent survey company is Pinecone. I almost always get $12-15 a month (each survey is exactly $3) and once every few months a product test.

Viewpoint Forum doesn't send out that many surveys, but they are hugely popular because of how well they pay for participation in them. I believe they're still allowing new members.

Opinion Outpost and mysurvey are distant 3rds.

There really just isn't that many survey companies anymore. They all merged.

We can tell you evey site under the sun but if you don't have the demogrphics for them you'll waste your time. I've been at this 6 years. Over the last 1-2 years, Global Test Market, Opinion Outpost, and Lightspeed have been my top three money makers. Lightspeed just merged with mysurvey. Time will tell if that was a good thing. So far I have big doubts. A few others are Pinecone, Epoll, and Valued Opinions.

Hi! I'm new to the forum have been doing surveys now for about a year randomly. I'm not seeing dollarsuveys.net mentioned on here which surprised me as they have paid me and some gf's multiple times. Is there something bad I haven't' read about yet?

mimi....never heard of dollarsurveys. I found a site (annikas.com) which is supposed to be another survey "watch dog" from what I have read. You may want to check out that site to see if they are one of the sites that "truly pay".

Anyone have any info on Annikas?

Hi! I'm new to the forum have been doing surveys now for about a year randomly. I'm not seeing dollarsuveys.net mentioned on here which surprised me as they have paid me and some gf's multiple times. Is there something bad I haven't' read about yet?

Mimi, I don't know about the others here but the name Dollar Surveys, is all I need to know. I refuse to do 15-30 minute surveys for a dollar. If you notice after you do one of these for a dollar, the same survey will sometimes show up with another company for a higher incentive. When I first started doing surveys I would do some of these, but I decided my time was worth much more than 2-4 dollars per hour and why should I make these el-cheapos rich while I get squat!

mimi....never heard of dollarsurveys. I found a site (annikas.com) which is supposed to be another survey "watch dog" from what I have read. You may want to check out that site to see if they are one of the sites that "truly pay".

Anyone have any info on Annikas?

I have been to Annikas and they have a lot of companies listed. Some are good and some are terrible, just like all other sites that get paid referrals. The only times the mods say anything bad about companies is if they do something to them personally or they don't get referrals from them. This used to be the best watch dog site around until they closed down the complaint department. I wish they would get it back up and running. they helped a lot of people with a lot of problems over the years.

gene...annikas has a survey "blacklist" of places/sites that are just plain bad, and they say these companies only make the blacklist if annikas has proper proof that its a scam/fraudulent site. They also list other reporting agencies we can file complaints with. Sounds to me that since annikas funding is from donations, perhaps it just came down to having enough money to work all the complaints they received.

Can a person then trust that a group listed as legit on annikas is truly legit?

Epoll actually pays! Although the surveys aren't as frequent as other companies, I have found that they have a lower thresh hold for when you can collect rewards and therefore it balances out! And they always send the rewards they promised. Not to mention, you can choose from gift-cards or receiving actual cash, which I really appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...