An Example Of Enraging Time Wasting

ConnecticutMarc

After about 15 minutes of the usual idiotic demographic and babbling questions, the retards wanted me to watch a 40 minute video of a TV show. All of that for $1.00. Needless to say, I immediately got out!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

After about 15 minutes of the usual idiotic demographic and babbling questions, the retards wanted me to watch a 40 minute video of a TV show. All of that for $1.00. Needless to say, I immediately got out!!!!!

They must think we are stupid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

I have gotten those as well and over a year ago qualified for one. Sat watching the TV show which turned out to be a dud. Checked online to see if the show ever aired and it did , but lasted only a few shows. Recently , have seen offers to do likewise , but it was for several dollars and you had to watch 4 episodes. Closed that one in a hurry! And will never do another of that type. Too much time for what you get back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1