OO...Will I Ever Qualify?

majax79

I took a look at my stats for OO this afternoon and out of the 58 surveys I've attempted since 1/1/2011, I've completed 3 for a total of $4.50. I've made $4.50 for OO THIS YEAR...WTF?

Something got me jittery of them today & I cashed out $50 of the points that I had on there..I've heard too many stories of points vanishing after awhile...so I cashed them out...they're good at paying so I should see a cheque in a month or so

If you have the demographics and qualifiers on individual surveys they look for you will, if you don't you won't. In the years I've been doing surveys I've gone through many a dry spell with many sites. Sites that were big money makers for me early on are just average sites or worse now. This is an ever evolving endeavor. Hang in there.

I resemble this remark.

It's hard to even get motivated to try anymore.

If companies actually used your freaking profile they make you fill out...why send me stuff I won't qualify for? They have my info. Use it. Or don't ask for it.

If companies actually used your freaking profile they make you fill out...why send me stuff I won't qualify for? They have my info. Use it. Or don't ask for it.

If I know the survey company is ignoring my profile I no longer complete profiles, they are surveys in disguise.

If Pinecone asks me to update I do. They are one of the few that use my profile and send me surveys that relate to me. I cannot remember the last time I was disqualified from Pinecone. Puts all the others to shame.

If I know the survey company is ignoring my profile I no longer complete profiles, they are surveys in disguise.

If Pinecone asks me to update I do. They are one of the few that use my profile and send me surveys that relate to me. I cannot remember the last time I was disqualified from Pinecone. Puts all the others to shame.

Agreed.

OO is my money maker I have always qualified with their surveys and usually cash out at $70 and receive my check in a week. The only thing they've changed is that now I can only cash out at $20 which is OK by me!