GMAB: "Exciting" New Survey

NotRichYet

Ok, I just got my FIFTH survey invite today with the title "EXCITING NEW SURVEY" or something similar. GMAB!! Do they honestly think that heading is going to make us want to take a survey (more)? I'm pretty sure I HAVE never, and WILL never get "excited" by taking a survey!

But, in fairness, I'm putting out the call to y'all: has anybody ever been "excited" by taking a survey, and if so, what was the topic? (ok, I'll stipulate anything about sex. Let's hear of any topic OTHER than that!)

Excited? I'd use another word. How about interested. It happens now and then but not often. Been doing surveys for 6 years and I can probably say that total would be a few dozen. If its something to do with auto repairs, gardening, aviation, the military, home remodeling, or landscaping I'm there 100%. If not I give it the attention it deserves. One subject I am really sick of is cell phones. I usually hit delete regardless of the reward.

I always get a chuckle when I see SurveySpot invites. "You're our expert on this survey", "We value you're advice", Your valued opinion is needed on this survey" and other bilge like that. If I'm so valuable PAY ME! Don't say crap like that then offer a sweep. It's insulting. 75% of the time I get a survey from them I delete it. Years ago they were a top money maker for me. They hit the skids about 3 years ago and never looked back.

Excited? I'd use another word. How about interested. It happens now and then but not often. Been doing surveys for 6 years and I can probably say that total would be a few dozen. If its something to do with auto repairs, gardening, aviation, the military, home remodeling, or landscaping I'm there 100%. If not I give it the attention it deserves. One subject I am really sick of is cell phones. I usually hit delete regardless of the reward.

I always get a chuckle when I see SurveySpot invites. "You're our expert on this survey", "We value you're advice", Your valued opinion is needed on this survey" and other bilge like that. If I'm so valuable PAY ME! Don't say crap like that then offer a sweep. It's insulting. 75% of the time I get a survey from them I delete it. Years ago they were a top money maker for me. They hit the skids about 3 years ago and never looked back.

Ditto! I guess some would believe that they actually believe that your an expert. Yeh, right.

Susie

I like doing surveys about food products-or at least I use to when I thought they would send something out to test.If it's something I like to eat then I sometimes get excited.I also like laundry product surveys for the same reason as food.I hate cell phones and what electronic devices do I own.