'broken' branded surveys

rpc51769

Lately, it seems that one out of every third survey I take from Branded is defective. I get half way to three quarters through, then the survey asks me to select an answer, rank some choices, etc but the survey does not provide any link for me to input information. The survey just dies, all of my previous work is for naught. They say to refresh the page, but this never works. Just the same dead page as before. Are the programmers giving up before they submit the survey for us to take?

On 11/30/2022 at 6:38 PM, rpc51769 said:

Lately, it seems that one out of every third survey I take from Branded is defective. I get half way to three quarters through, then the survey asks me to select an answer, rank some choices, etc but the survey does not provide any link for me to input information. The survey just dies, all of my previous work is for naught. They say to refresh the page, but this never works. Just the same dead page as before. Are the programmers giving up before they submit the survey for us to take?

happened to me quite frequently in the past

• 4 weeks later...

Branded is crooked.

Beside low pay, 25¢ for 30min work often, they block when payment is due.  They rob.

They should be required by law to be honest and accountable

• Like 1

They were purchased by Dynata last summer and have gone way downhill . Dynata’s model was buying small market research sites to expand , but they were reaching people who wanted to avoid companies like Dynata . Dynata let it’s CEO go a couple months ago, so we’ll see what happens with them going forward . I don’t know how it can be profitable to buy a company , make it much worse , then rinse and repeat 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...