Ipsos iSay at it again

SupremeC

Although I had been getting survey invites, I noticed that they were getting farther and further in between. I hadn't received any invites since the 7th or 8th, so i emailed them yesterday and received this response:

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience!

We have been reviewing our clients’ research requirements and, unfortunately, your member profile is no longer suitable for our needs. Consequently, your account was terminated, and no other survey invitations have been sent to you.

Please also note that we reserve the right to cancel a membership without warning or having to justify the decision afterwards, according to our terms and conditions, which you agreed to when you joined our panel.

This decision was made for market research purposes only, and we’re sorry if it caused you any inconvenience. The personal information you’ve provided will not be used to contact you and will not be passed to any third parties.

You can read more about our terms and conditions and privacy policy at: https://ipsosisay.com/en-us/terms-and-conditions and https://ipsosisay.com/en-us/privacy-policy.

Thank you for your past participation!

Regards,

Sarah

Ipsos iSay Support Team

Naturally they decided to terminate the account without paying out for surveys I had already taken. If a survey company is going to terminate a relationship with a member, it should have to payout at the same time an account is closed.

These survey companies get away with sort of thing because there is no concerted effort to stop it. We have issues, we rant, but little is accomplished. It's probably time that we work together to effect change.

• Like 1

No surprise.  I have been doing surveys snce 2016, and I have found that they are, for the most part, dishonest, unpredictable and actually deranged.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 2:44 PM, SupremeC said:

Although I had been getting survey invites, I noticed that they were getting farther and further in between. I hadn't received any invites since the 7th or 8th, so i emailed them yesterday and received this response:

WOW! Sorry about that. 

Naturally they decided to terminate the account without paying out for surveys I had already taken. If a survey company is going to terminate a relationship with a member, it should have to payout at the same time an account is closed.

These survey companies get away with sort of thing because there is no concerted effort to stop it. We have issues, we rant, but little is accomplished. It's probably time that we work together to effect change.

• 8 months later...

Same here I got the same here email not sure what I did wrong.

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience! 

We have been reviewing our clients’ research requirements and, unfortunately, your member profile is no longer suitable for our research. Consequently, your account was terminated, and no other survey invitations have been sent to you.

Please also note that we reserve the right to cancel a membership without warning or having to justify the decision afterwards, according to our terms and conditions, which you agreed to when you joined our panel. 

This decision was made for market research purposes only, and we’re sorry if it caused you any inconvenience. The personal information you’ve provided will not be used to contact you and will not be passed to any third parties.

You can read more about our terms and conditions and privacy policy at: https://ipsosisay.com/en-us/terms-and-conditions and https://ipsosisay.com/en-us/privacy-policy

Thank you for your past participation!

Regards,

On 12/15/2022 at 12:44 PM, SupremeC said:

I am sorry this happened to you.  But it is surely better than the way LifePoints does it!

I also got dumped by IPSOS/ISAY about 2 months ago, after being a member for over 12 years.  They don't give you a specific reason other than the standard language.  The funny thing is that after I was dropped, they sent me a product home test from a survey that I filled out a few weeks before.  They are totally incompetent.  At least they let me cash out the $200 I had saved in my account after a few back and forth emails.  I won't leave anything more than either the minimum or $20 max in rewards in any survey panel.