Newbie Here!

jayshaun

Hello! You'll find everyone here willing to help in any way that they can. If it wasn't for all these guys in here helping me out when I first started, I would have given up.

Hello! You'll find everyone here willing to help in any way that they can. If it wasn't for all these guys in here helping me out when I first started, I would have given up.

Ditto on what Zeeker said-If you ever need help with surveys just come here or if you need to vent just come here.

Welcome! Best of luck with surveys!

Tips/Advice:

* be patient - survey companies tend to send surveys in spurts

* be realistic - you won't get rich doing surveys

* be honest - the pittance you might make by lying on surveys isn't worth the risk of getting blackballed

* be proactive - assume that you WON'T get paid, and take appropriate steps (i.e. keep track of completed surveys)

* be willing to "cut bait" - if a survey company doesn't meet your expectations, they aren't likely to change

* be supportive - of the folks on this forum - they are a valuable resource!

I know I haven't said thank you to all of you who have helped me out, been EXTREMELY patient with all my stupid and sometimes silly questions, listened to my crazy rantings, and all the support you have given me since I joined in 2008. So.....here's a BIG, HUGE....THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! I hope I can return all the kindness back. You truly are super people and I am glad to have met all of you! No more mushy-ness, I'm done. :-)