Lifepoints Wasted My Time

stovert1

After posting a negative review because I could not get a reason for my account being terminated, I received another email from LifePoints. My advice... BEWARE, this site is not one you want to join! Here, in part, is what they responded:
LifePoints reserves the right to terminate any membership suspected of Terms and Condition violations and further forfeit all awards earned from said account. LifePoints does not reveal how investigations are conducted or the measures taken to investigate memberships. Therefore, your membership(s) were terminated and all associated LifePoints (LPs)/awards were forfeited upon membership termination.

I can't believe how much time I wasted with LifePoints. Hopefully, I can help one of you from wasting your time too.

• Thanks 1

No surprise. I have been doing surveys since 2016 and have found that most survey sites are like that. They are, for the most part, run by irrational. malicious and actually insane mutants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2023 at 6:56 PM, ConnecticutMarc said:

No surprise. I have been doing surveys since 2016 and have found that most survey sites are like that. They are, for the most part, run by irrational. malicious and actually insane mutants.

By some of the oddball questions, you'd swear whoever develops some of the surveys are either drunk oir on drugs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agreed.. Far too many of their surveys redirect you to other surveys.  On and on.  After all that , you are told you are not a match and get Zero points,  After  much personal information/ opinions are given.   I did complain and was told thy needed  the "specific survey number" .  As if anyone writes down that number BEFORE taking a survey.  Much wasted time

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Also, they pin the point deduction on the survey people themselves .. example being, LP deducted 750 points from me. I wrote them, asking why and the response was the survey party in question deemed me unqualified.  We, after spending time and giving out our info have no say. It's all one sided.

• 3 weeks later...

I got deactivated one day (and 3 surveys completed) after registration. And their replies are just copy and pasted. They were once good ironically; I remember them being the biggest payer. Something happened to them 2019ish and they became a scam.

What is the scam here? I have not quite worked it out. They pocket our points? They pocket the companies' money? Why not just run the site legitimately without booting everyone? They'll eventually run out of registrations because of reputation and simple arithmetic. I suppose they do zero work (just somebody copy and pasting that email every second)?