Attention all survey companies please follow PINECONE!!!

greeneyeddevils

ATTENTION ALL SURVEY COMPANIES!!....

Please follow Pinecone RESEARCH when in regards to paying us for surveys....

1: Give us surveys that we can actually qualify for rather than getting DQ'd 2 secs of 20 minutes in...

2: In those screeners please give us something that actually relates to the survey I'm taking( question about books..you then give me a survey on cereal or cars)....WTF??

3: STOP WITH THE "PENDING PAYMENTS'' .....pay us now...not 2 weeks...4 months ..6months...enough with the bullshit

excuses left & right...Oh the company offering the survey has to pay us first then you get it after us...NO!!...PAY US!!!

We do all the work & get screwed over while you companies make money hand over fist...

4: STOP WITH THE "OTX SURVEYS" NOBODY EVERY QUALIFIES FOR THEM!!!

5: When it comes to AMAZON CODES please follow Opinion Outpost with this since as soon as you cash out for one it's sent right away to your email address....they're legit in regards to the $5 Amazon certs....

6: FOLLOW Pinecone RESEARCH WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING US....You complete your survey...plus when they send you a survey to do you NEVER GET DQ'D...plus their screeners that are about 5 minutes actually mean something & are about decent products....Once you complete your survey in no less than 2-3 days your money gets deposited into your PAYPAL account...NO SCREWING AROUND...JERKED AROUND...FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY....NOTHING...By far Pinecone is the best company on the survey market today...you might not get alot of surveys per month from them but you never ever have to fight for your earned survey money.....

Thanks for listening to my rant.....Anyone have any comments please do so....any survey companies please go ahead & respond but I doubt that will happen.....Green

I feel your pain but you might as well pound your head against a wall. It is what it is...a cesspool of deception, fraud and thievery. The trick is to find ways to minimize the misery and make a few bucks along the way.

This is what I mean about Pinecone Research....I complete a survey yesterday afternoon & bam!...they money is in my account today...other companies need to follow suit like they do...One of the other companies I like is Opinion Outpost since whenever I finish a survey my Opinion Points go right into my account & I never have any trouble cashing out for cheques or Amazon Gift Certs.....