Frustrated with Clear Voice today

NFriday

I finally got an email from Clear Voice telling me that I had a survey.  I was not eligible for the survey, but they paid me $.10 for DQ.  I then went to their dashboard and found out there were lots of other surveys.  All the surveys I got were from Your Survey though, and I was not eligible for any of them, and they kept asking me the same questions as how old I was and who my favorite celebrity is. I did get an additional $.10 a few times, but it was frustrating, and I finally gave up.  Does anybody have any luck with Your Survey, or Clear Voice?

• Like 1

Rarely have any luck with Your Survey ones. Most of the time , they start asking questions , then get routed to another company's site with the same questions , often doing that a couple more times. Waste of time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, episemion said:

Rarely have any luck with Your Survey ones. Most of the time , they start asking questions , then get routed to another company's site with the same questions , often doing that a couple more times. Waste of time.

I agree

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

I just tried to do four more surveys for Clear Voice, and I was not eligible for any of them.  I was supposed to get $.10 for disqualifying for each survey, and all I got was $.10 for the first one.  The first one paid $30, and they were looking for people that have osteoarthritis and are on meds for it.  I have osteoarthritis, but I do not take any meds for it.