Are There Any Legit Solitaire For Cash Apps Available?

Njsurveyman

I enjoy playing Solitaire for fun in my free time, yet always see these pop up ads for making money playing solitaire using certain apps. Are any of these legit, even if it takes a long time to earn anything? I am thinking of downloading one of them, but android app store reviews seem to be mixed. Some say its just a scam and others claim they made a few bucks doing it. I am NOT interested in paying to play, but curious if there are any legit solitaire for cash games who actually do pay as promised?

I play too much solitaire, and I never see any offers to make money playing solitaire.  I would be leary about any solitaire apps that promise to make you money.  There is a Facebook group over at Solitaire that I have posted a few times, and they would be able to tell you if it was legit.  When I first started playing solitaire, I used to visit the group when I had a hard time figuring out how to finish a game.  Now I don't go through all the trouble to do that.  I am sure there are people in the Facebook group that have already asked the same question you are asking.

Go to the official Facebook group at Microsoft solitaire collection.  They helped me a lot a few years ago when I first started playing solitaire.

• 2 weeks later...

I just went to the Microsoft Solitaire Facebook group to see if I could find any mention of any Solitaire for cash apps, and I could not.  I don't see anybody starting discussions there.  I don't know if they allow that or not.  They all just seem to answer questions moderators have posted.