Beware (disqualifcation)

Duck

This morning I took a long, long boring survey about mattresses. I was told it would be 15-20 minutes, of course it was more like 30-35 minutes.  It was a Qmee survey and I don't recall the provider.  I should have written it down. After spending all that time on it I was disqualified at the end. If anyone at Qmee is reading this just know that this crap gets really old and you need to stop it.   I  usually don't comment when something like this happens,  I just move on but this morning it really got to me.  Tell me Qmee,  do you enjoy having angry survey takers because this morning you certainly have one. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I get surveys like that all in a row over at Branded but luckily they have 'report survey issue' and I do so.. The disqualification tends to happen when you're done.  When it does I find myself saying 'oh no you don't' out loud. I understand your frustration.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Duck said:

This morning I took a long, long boring survey about mattresses. I was told it would be 15-20 minutes, of course it was more like 30-35 minutes.  It was a Qmee survey and I don't recall the provider.  I should have written it down. After spending all that time on it I was disqualified at the end. If anyone at Qmee is reading this just know that this crap gets really old and you need to stop it.   I  usually don't comment when something like this happens,  I just move on but this morning it really got to me.  Tell me Qmee,  do you enjoy having angry survey takers because this morning you certainly have one. 

No surprise. I use Qmee occasionally.. I have found out that they are unpredictable, inconsistant, unreliable and actually dishonest. And as for making somebodty angry, the mutants there couldn't care less.

• Like 1