Another Slow Month?

Mommabear

January was slow at first , which is normal , but otherwise it has been the normal amount of surveys. Cashed out when January started on several sites and on most of those , have met cash out (One Opinion , Lifepoints) or have cashed out twice (Paid Viewpoint). 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, episemion said:

January was slow at first , which is normal , but otherwise it has been the normal amount of surveys. Cashed out when January started on several sites and on most of those , have met cash out (One Opinion , Lifepoints) or have cashed out twice (Paid Viewpoint). 

Survey Junkie for me has been the slowest

Today, 2/7 survey amounts have picked up for me significantly ( except for Survey Junkie)  I have been with them the longest. Maybe they're tired of me..

January was horrible. I had to take double the amount of surveys just to meet my personal quota, and there were less high-paying surveys available than usual. February has been a lot better by comparison, though. 

• Like 2

I just made a whole 13 points on LifePoints today, but I cashed out for $35 in Amazon GC.  It is going to take me 5-10 business days to get my gift cards.  I also did a $2 survey on Valued Opinions and cashed out for $20 in Amazon GC.  I got my gift card within minutes after I ordered it.  Valued Opinions only lets you get $20 worth of Amazon GC at a time.  I still have $84 in my VO account.  I think I am going to have to wait a couple of days before I cash out again.  I had more surveys I could have tried on Valued Opinions.  I have not gotten any surveys to complete on Clear Voice for a couple of days.  I do not have enough in my account there to cash out.  I am trying to cash out for as many Amazon GC as I can, because Amazon Smile is shutting down on 2/20, and so I want to make a purchase on Amazon before then.  

I actually got two surveys from YouGov this last week, although I am nowhere near ready to cash out.  .

• Like 2

Haven't kept track , but the past week I had at least 10 surveys on LifePoints (currently doing a beverage diary). I wait there to cash out until I can do so for either $50 in Paypal or Amazon. Cashed out about a week ago on Paidviewpoint and cashed out again at the end of the week. One Opinion has had a steady stream and have added about 2000 points in the past week. The slow sites were ACOP , mypoints , and Survey Savvy.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 4:26 AM, episemion said:

Haven't kept track , but the past week I had at least 10 surveys on LifePoints (currently doing a beverage diary). I wait there to cash out until I can do so for either $50 in Paypal or Amazon. Cashed out about a week ago on Paidviewpoint and cashed out again at the end of the week. One Opinion has had a steady stream and have added about 2000 points in the past week. The slow sites were ACOP , mypoints , and Survey Savvy.

I do the beverage diary too!

• Like 1