They changed Tellwut, Please help!

cricket

I went there and did 1 question. Then I saw there is no next button or home button so I can't go the the next question (not referring to the external surveys...just the questions). What do you push. I can't even see any now, even logged off and started over. All I see are the external surveys listed. I did see the comments and nobody understands it, everyone is confused. They should have left well enough alone. So, if anyone knows how to get to the next question, please post.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cricket said:

I went there and did 1 question. Then I saw there is no next button or home button so I can't go the the next question (not referring to the external surveys...just the questions). What do you push. I can't even see any now, even logged off and started over. All I see are the external surveys listed. I did see the comments and nobody understands it, everyone is confused. They should have left well enough alone. So, if anyone knows how to get to the next question, please post.

I clicked on Tellwut Social and then scrolled down and saw view all surveys and clicked that but I had to keep doing that because there is no next button

Not liking this at all

• Like 1

I emailed them last night. Got this response earlier. :roll:

*Thank you for contacting us. On the left hand side, please click Most Recent and you can access the polls. Screenshot attached below. You can also access them through Tellwut Social. You will notice the “Next Question” button was removed, we are working on bringing that back. We thank you for your patience.*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Side_Hustle said:

I emailed them last night. Got this response earlier. /cdn-cgi/mirage/e464ed099c183d66022c020a45581becc8d3e2b50527fe34f7726a3e952cc81f/1440/https://forum.surveypolice.com/uploads/emoticons/default_icon_rolleyes.gif

*Thank you for contacting us. On the left hand side, please click Most Recent and you can access the polls. Screenshot attached below. You can also access them through Tellwut Social. You will notice the “Next Question” button was removed, we are working on bringing that back. We thank you for your patience.*

My opinion doesn't change I still don't like it

• Like 2

I figured it out but I don't like it at all. Annoying, too distracting. They wrote to me saying they'll put a "next" button. They also should not call it "recent surveys" but rather, "new surveys" or polls since that's what we';re talking about (not the long surveys that don't work half the time). Oh well. I'm not leaving them. I like the Amazon cards :-)

• Thanks 1