Bitlabs on Mypoints

rosiesmom

I am really not happy with mypoints, again.  I b ought a gift card for a friend and I should have received 2000 that day, and gotten credit for making my goal.  But that didn't happen.  It was added later at night, and no credit for making the goal.  I noticed that there are these Bitlab surveys now. a 7 minute survey took me 20 minutes, just to answer qualifying questions, and after all of that, I was dq'd.  I am being asked the same questions over and over and then being dq'd.  I opened mypoints just now and there were 21 surveys.  15 were Bitlab.  Looks like I am done with mypoints. I have no patience as I have gotten older.  Especially with this type of time waster.  Thanks for letting me rant!

• Like 2

On 2/8/2023 at 6:55 AM, rosiesmom said:

I am really not happy with mypoints, again.  I b ought a gift card for a friend and I should have received 2000 that day, and gotten credit for making my goal.  But that didn't happen.  It was added later at night, and no credit for making the goal.  I noticed that there are these Bitlab surveys now. a 7 minute survey took me 20 minutes, just to answer qualifying questions, and after all of that, I was dq'd.  I am being asked the same questions over and over and then being dq'd.  I opened mypoints just now and there were 21 surveys.  15 were Bitlab.  Looks like I am done with mypoints. I have no patience as I have gotten older.  Especially with this type of time waster.  Thanks for letting me rant!

Been seeing the exact same thing. Often , half or more of the surveys there are from Bit Labs. Same experience as you - answer repetitive demographics for several minutes , then DQ. Never get to a survey. When I see the Bit Labs logo , I just "x" out.

• Like 2