Have problems redeeming Amazon GC from cint

NFriday

A few weeks ago, I got a $10 Amazon GC from Cint for surveys I did with them through Pi Opinion.  I got a link that I was supposed to click or copy and paste from the virtual reward center.  I cannot click on it, and I don't know how I copy or paste it to them.  Has anybody redeemed an Amazon GC from the virtual reward Center?

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

A few weeks ago, I got a $10 Amazon GC from Cint for surveys I did with them through Pi Opinion.  I got a link that I was supposed to click or copy and paste from the virtual reward center.  I cannot click on it, and I don't know how I copy or paste it to them.  Has anybody redeemed an Amazon GC from the virtual reward Center?

Have you tried going to your account on Amazon , clicking on Account & Lists , then on Gift Cards , and entering the code manually? 

To copy & paste , place the cursor at the start of the gift code and dragging it across while holding the left mouse button down , then click on the right mouse button and select Copy. At the gift card section at Amazon . place the cursor in the box , click  on the right mouse button , and select Paste. 

• Like 1

I tried copying it, and it will not let me do it.  You have to go to the link, and then they will give you the code to enter on Amazon.  Maybe I will try Cint support, or it is only $10, and so it is not a big deal if I can't claim it.

41 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I tried copying it, and it will not let me do it.  You have to go to the link, and then they will give you the code to enter on Amazon.  Maybe I will try Cint support, or it is only $10, and so it is not a big deal if I can't claim it.

Have you tried other browsers? That can also cause that issue. What site is it sending you to to get the code?

• Like 1