Do you follow any survey companies on Twitter/Facebook?

majax79

No -I deal enough with them that I don't want to deal with them in my personal life!I have heard of people following Synovate but I'm not sure what it's like.I already give them all the access into my life by filling out the profiles. I don't want them knowing anything else about me.I don't trust them as it is.I wonder if they log on to our accounts and give it out to third parties like they do from our personal accounts on their sites ? I know I sound paranoid but I guess it's a trust issue and lord knows they haven't earned mine.

@footfree - Good point. I never thought about that aspect.

@danielle1234 - Who is there to follow on Twitter?

I just follow 20/20 to try to get into focus groups. But even then, I really don't check that often.

Nope - if I can't get it on their website, I guess I'll miss out.

Then again, I'm not really super into Facebook and don't really use twitter all that much.

Twitter is so freaking buggy. I'm such a noob to Facebook. I'm trying to decide whether or not to create multiple facebook accounts. I don't like merging everything into one account. Twitter-wise, I created multiple accounts and then was told, they have a list button, I'm like aw crap.