Pinecone Losing Luster

sue123

I wrote a review for my current dissatisfaction with Pinecone but had one previously approved and I am not sure how to remove that one and replace it with a sincerely less flattering one.  Pinecone removed a option to receive a check several years ago along with sending me far fewer surveys.  So now I have to elect to get an e-gift card which is never very much.  What good is that to me when so many retailers I order from on-line will not split the transaction charger b/c the Pinecone card amt is so low.  SO I just leave the rewards unused and feel that I will never be able to accrue an amount worth the trouble.  Used to really like this panel but like so many others, the luster has worn thin.  Anyone else feel this way?  Let me know if you are still satisfied with Pinecone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sue123 said:

I wrote a review for my current dissatisfaction with Pinecone but had one previously approved and I am not sure how to remove that one and replace it with a sincerely less flattering one.  Pinecone removed a option to receive a check several years ago along with sending me far fewer surveys.  So now I have to elect to get an e-gift card which is never very much.  What good is that to me when so many retailers I order from on-line will not split the transaction charger b/c the Pinecone card amt is so low.  SO I just leave the rewards unused and feel that I will never be able to accrue an amount worth the trouble.  Used to really like this panel but like so many others, the luster has worn thin.  Anyone else feel this way?  Let me know if you are still satisfied with Pinecone.

The luster has been gone for a long time

Most of the time I don't even qualify now

• Like 2

I just had a product test from them this past week.  Definitely not as many surveys as there used to be.   they still have a cash option where you can request a bank transfer and you go through a verified third party site so Pinecone doesn't actually have access to any account information.  Its worked fine for me and don't have to deal with Paypal.  

Pinecone was really a good site years ago, before the pandemic. They have gone downhill since and I barely get any invites anymore. When I do, which is very infrequent, I only qualify about 50% of the time. I really liked this site, not anymore.

• Like 2