Tellwut..Is it time for "instant gift cert rewards"

greeneyeddevils

I deal with quite a few survey companies that offer up instant E-Cert rewards once you claim for your reward...Now that Tellwut has changed to this new website/forum do you think it's time for them to start giving out "instant e-cert rewards" rather than us waiting a week or 2 for rewards to finally be sent to us...it drives me nuts that some companies take advantage of this & make you wait forever for your rewards

Green

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I deal with quite a few survey companies that offer up instant E-Cert rewards once you claim for your reward...Now that Tellwut has changed to this new website/forum do you think it's time for them to start giving out "instant e-cert rewards" rather than us waiting a week or 2 for rewards to finally be sent to us...it drives me nuts that some companies take advantage of this & make you wait forever for your rewards

Green

Maybe your on to something I redeemed yesterday for an Amazon GC and just received it I have never got it that fast

• Like 2

18 hours ago, peach6 said:

Maybe your on to something I redeemed yesterday for an Amazon GC and just received it I have never got it that fast

Same here Peach... soon after I posted this message yesterday my Amazon Cert popped up into my inbox I was shocked...maybe some people from Tellwut actually read the messages on here....I'm happy 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...