Anybody do a cell phone plans survey on Valued Opinion?

NFriday

I was on Valued Opinion for 2 1/2 hours, and I made a total of $5.50.  I got a survey on cell phone plans, and I probably spent an hour on that study.  They said the survey was almost complete, but They then asked me if I minded answering some additional questions for additional compensation, and I said yes, a few times.  They then again finally told me I was almost done with the survey, and when I hit the complete button, I got a message that either my ID had been used for this survey, or some of my answers were inconsistant, and I would not receive payment for the study.  I was so mad.  I am not sure where the survey originated from.  I have $79.90 in my account right now, and I was trying to make it to $80, and then cash out for a $20 Amazon GC.  They only let you cash out for $20 at one time.  

• Sad 1

I went through similar things with them, i was able to get all my money but $1.50 when they decided to ban me like they have so many people with same form letter, i have seen from many others. it's your money and your choice but i would suggest getting your money before its too late and they say you have been inconsistent, to many time and you get nothing..