Has Datatelligence done a turn around for the good?

footfree

I know I'm going to get flack for this but.........recently Datatelligence has done alright by me.I've done 3 surveys for them and received my points in a good amount of time.Then I turned in my points for the $10 AGC and they paid me in the 2 day time frame they said they would.Now I'm not doing the surveys that say amount to be paid will be determined but the ones that give points.As long as they continue to give me my points in a timely manner and the AGC when they say they will I will continue to do them.But rest assured if I have any trouble with them I'll let ya know!

I haven't had a survey from them since September 07, 2010. Although, two days ago I got a request to do a "short" survey for a entrance into a sweepstakes. I didn't do it. I emailed Datatelligence and asked what their sweepstakes was for and when the drawing was, because I couldn't find that information on their site. Here's the reply I received,

"The monthly sweepstakes is for two iPod Touches. We choose two winners from those entered into the poole."

Survey support did not tell me when the drawing is held. That information should be on their website. Perhaps I just missed it?