Value Opinion. Cash Out

peach6

10 hours ago, NFriday said:

Thanks for posting.  I think I will wait a few days before I try to cash out again.

How are yoh able to cash out did you send them your ID

No I have not sent them my ID yet.  When I tried to send it, the website would not let me do it.  I was hoping that you would hear good news, and they would decide to let you cash out without your ID.

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

No I have not sent them my ID yet.  When I tried to send it, the website would not let me do it.  I was hoping that you would hear good news, and they would decide to let you cash out without your ID.

Okay will post when I hear back

I just got an email from Valued Opinion that they are having a $500 drawing. You get one entry for every survey you do.  I wonder if I win it, whether they will make me send them my ID before they give me the money?

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just got an email from Valued Opinion that they are having a $500 drawing. You get one entry for every survey you do.  I wonder if I win it, whether they will make me send them my ID before they give me the money?

I just received an email from VO

They are sending me a verification code in the mail allow 10 days

It said to log in and put the verification code in

I'm not sure how that will work since I've been suspended and not able to log in

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 11:26 AM, NFriday said:

Now they give me an option for them to send me a link through SMS, but when I enter in my cell phone number, it won't let me send it.  Now I don't see anything about doing it through the mail.

I just received the validation code in the mail  and sent the code to VO through email that was on Saturday  I received an email that I have been reinstated and I can redeem which I did No ID required.

I tried to cash out last month and saw they want an ID and selfie.  I contacted them and said I do not have a cell phone (that is true). They were going to send a code by mail.  I never got it.   I contacted them again (I gave them 2 weeks)  and was told they will send another code.   Two weeks later no code and now I cannot sign into my acct.  I tried to reset my password and did get the email to do that but nothing I try works.  I suspect they have cancelled my acct AGAIN.  I sent another email and said I never got the code and now cannot sign in.   I also do E-rewards and Opinion World, which is also run by dynata and I was able to sign in and cash out most of my points with one and still have some on the other.   I have noticed no surveys for over a month from them.   I rarely qualify for any surveys since I got older.  

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, dingbat077 said:

I tried to cash out last month and saw they want an ID and selfie.  I contacted them and said I do not have a cell phone (that is true). They were going to send a code by mail.  I never got it.   I contacted them again (I gave them 2 weeks)  and was told they will send another code.   Two weeks later no code and now I cannot sign into my acct.  I tried to reset my password and did get the email to do that but nothing I try works.  I suspect they have cancelled my acct AGAIN.  I sent another email and said I never got the code and now cannot sign in.   I also do E-rewards and Opinion World, which is also run by dynata and I was able to sign in and cash out most of my points with one and still have some on the other.   I have noticed no surveys for over a month from them.   I rarely qualify for any surveys since I got older.  

That is so wrong

I know when I first emailed VO and told them I was not comfortable sending my ID they cancelled my account also normally I would just let it go because I don't do that well with them anyway and only had 10.00 in my account but I was rather ticked off so emailed them and said I was with them for a long time and it's to bad they wouldn't work with me and just signed my name and then got a response that they handled it wrong and apologized and would be sending me a postcard with a code which I received in about 3 weeks emailed the code to them and they responded in about a week that I had been reinstated and I could do surveys and am able to cash out which I did right away with no problems.

Will you be able to do more surveys though and cash out again Peaches?  If they have to send you a code each time you want to cash out, that would be a pain.

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

Will you be able to do more surveys though and cash out again Peaches?  If they have to send you a code each time you want to cash out, that would be a pain.

I hope not if that's the case I will be done with them

• 3 months later...