PayPal redemption gone from univox community

Iain1006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

On a similar issue, Pinecone used to pay with PayPal but they dropped it some years back. I stuck with Pinecone even though they've  enormously deteriorated because they promised to use PayPal again. But they never followed through.

Is PayPal to expensive for these cheap survey companies to use?

1 hour ago, NevadaJones said:

Odd. I've had PayPal redemption available from Pinecone for some time now. Who knows?

I just logged in after reading your post. I do NOT have PayPal redemption available to me. Very strange that we don't all have the same redemption options. Go figure.

• Sad 1

I know some people do not consider pay pal safe, and some places will not let you use them for payment.

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I know some people do not consider pay pal safe, and some places will not let you use them for payment.

It's gotta be 20 plus years that I've had a paypal account and I never had a problem. 

• Like 1

I redeemed paypal on Pinecone just this past week.  You have to hunt for it though. Go to the redemption page towards the upper right click on the search shop. When the search box comes up on the right side under category open the drop down box and click bank transfers & then the search button scroll down and there are half dozen paypal redemption boxes to choose from with values from 3.00 to 50.00 

It looks like they may have gotten rid of the transfers to your bank account thru "xtreme" I'm not seeing that anymore

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

I redeemed paypal on Pinecone just this past week.  You have to hunt for it though. Go to the redemption page towards the upper right click on the search shop. When the search box comes up on the right side under category open the drop down box and click bank transfers & then the search button scroll down and there are half dozen paypal redemption boxes to choose from with values from 3.00 to 50.00 

It looks like they may have gotten rid of the transfers to your bank account thru "xtreme" I'm not seeing that anymore

Thanks for the detailed steps to find Paypal on Pinecone. I tried once again to find this redemption option and I really don't  think it's available for me. I wrote to CS but I don't expect a reply.

Thanks again for your help.