Who uses veriff besides Valued Opinion?

NFriday

How does somebody sign up for VERIFF if they do not have a cell phone?  I do, but when I clicked on the link for if you do not have a cell phone, it just tells you how to sign up using your phone.  I am wondering if anybody else uses VERIFF besides Valued Opinion?  I went to Valued Opinion's Facebook page to try to leave a comment, and they won't let you leave comments.

I belong to Valued Opinions and two other Dynata panels (e-Rewards and Miles for Opinions).  I had to go through VERIFF (on my cell phone) about a month ago in order to cash out w/ Valued Opinions.  But e-Rewards and Miles for Opinions haven't asked me, so maybe my having done it through Valued Opinions covers all of Dynata.  I realize this doesn't answer your question though!

Is Miles for Opinions the Southwest rewards site?  I belong to that if it is, but I was never eligible for a survey, and so I quit doing their surveys at least three years ago.  E Rewards I am not a member of.  You don't feel uncomfortable sending them your personal information?  I am worried about identity theft.

On 4/1/2023 at 7:48 PM, NFriday said:

Is Miles for Opinions the Southwest rewards site?  I belong to that if it is, but I was never eligible for a survey, and so I quit doing their surveys at least three years ago.  E Rewards I am not a member of.  You don't feel uncomfortable sending them your personal information?  I am worried about identity theft.

I am very careful about providing my information online.  I did quite a bit of research into VERIFF when it popped up on Valued Opinions and found them to be legitimate, so I had no qualms providing them with my info (but I realize everyone's comfort level is different).  Yes, Miles for Opinions is the SW site.