National Consumer Panel support group has not been very helpful with my particular problem.

gyoung1947

I need to know if any NCP members have had a problem similar to mine or exactly like. I Have been a member a little over 3 years. Recently I was scanning my groceries that I purchase from Walmart every week and out of the blue sky the scanner asked me to enter a price for every Item. Please note I shop at the Walmart Super Store. I have been on the phone with support and apparently all they can tell me is, Walmart has removed there association with NCP. Here is the thing. Just for the heck of it, I chose the regular store that is listed and I didn't have to enter the price for each item. My last contact with the support group I used email. I tried to explain as best  I could my dilemma. All they keep doing is resetting there system but that does not work. What need  from the forum members who are members of NCP and do there grocery shopping at Walmart Super Store, have you had the same problem I am having and if you have, was is ever corrected by the NCP support department?