CLOUD CONNECT PAYPAL PROBLEMS

AMAZINGCHICO2

been waiting four days for my instant payout from cloud connect. I honestly believe these survey companies don't have the funds to payout so they blame it on a issue with paypal. Because paypal always says, its not them, all it is, is a transfer of funds. And they not having any issues in that department.

Really? I am about to cash out with them myself for the 2nd time. First time, I was paid within a few days. I'll let you know how it goes this time.

this is directly from the company

CloudResearch Connect Support
10:07 AM (8 hours ago)
to me

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. PayPal has been unable to process payment to participants. PayPal has still not resolved the situation on their end and have not given us any additional information on timing. Because of this issue, we are working on expediting development with additional alternative cash out options, specifically bank transfers.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and support in this. We will keep you updated as new developments arise. But please be rest assured that all your funds are safe and secured.

Best,
Theresa

Thanks for sharing. I really think the issue is with Paypal.  I know Prolific also has issues with Paypal sometimes. Paypal has been constantly updating their policies to the point they will eventually become impossible to deal with.  I am waiting for payment too. Hopefully they are able to set up direct deposit option instead. Meanwhile, I stopped doing surveys with them until they pay me. 

UPDATE: Connect Cloud Research recently posted on Reddit that Paypal terminated their agreement with them. Meanwhile, they are working on establishing a Direct Deposit option (which I'd say is risky since they are a new company). If you already cashed out via Paypal and waiting for payment, you can Unschedule your payment and cash out via Amazon GC instead. I just did that and got my Amazon code immediately.