OpinionInn - Sharing my experience with them

Adam706

OpinionInn is an australian based survey panel but they have survey offers in all regions including the US. Despite having a 4.8 star on trustpilot which is notable not many people seem to be discussing them.

I hav been a member of this panel for close to 6 months and have redeemed over $150. The most appealing aspects is the unheard of $10 signup bonus, and their surveys range between $4 to $6 on average which is much higher compared to other survey sites.  They also pay 10 cents for participation in case you get disqualified or quotafull in the survey and the same 10 cents for poll participation, easiest 10 cents :-D The speed of cashout is good they say its 48 hours however i have received mine in my PayPal much sooner. There is one catch in there survey approval that when you finish a survey it take 2-4 weeks for survey to be approved by the researcher when i asked them this the reason they presented is that "to maintain high incentive model we need to be sure the response is legit and accepted" ... which i don't find an issue with as i have seen most of my surveys getting approved much quicker and redeem request getting processed with 24 hours.  So I would highly recommend to check them out and if anyone else had an experience with them please share...

I signed on there & got the $10 bonus. But there's a $25 minimum withdrawal. I don't think that I'll live long enough to collect anything from them.

I will give you a tip do not wait for their survey email invites login to the dashboard i am currently seeing survey worth $205,  Earning $15 to redeem $25 has never been a challenge...

opin dashboard.png

• 4 weeks later...

I get the email invites.  But I noticed different email addresses from them.  I'm not sure which, if any, are legit.  When I go through the emails, I get to opinion inn surveys.  But all these different email addresses are a bit disconcerting.  Maybe I should stick to visiting their website for surveys.

• 2 weeks later...

So far, I am not impressed with Opinion Inn. Yes, they do start you off with a $10 bonus. However, every survey offer so far has been for 15 min surveys that I don't qualify for. I will give it another couple months, but if nothing good comes my way, I will drop them. 

• 4 weeks later...

I joined a couple of months ago. I haven't qualified for a survey, I haven't seen a survey I may qualify for. Most of the surveys I see are for professionals.

• Like 1

I've dealt with sites like OpinionInn. The good thing about them is that they tend to have a higher reward for surveys. Yeah, you do have to wait to get your money, but that is not that big of a problem for me.